AFI // Home Sweet Sex (2)

"Rounds? Aren't we too excited here, Mr. Irwin?" you murmured as you struggled to turn the tide and have him under you instead.

He chuckled in his adorable, yet now husky voice, just turning you on even more, he let you straddle him, his back on the bed, you on the top.

"Can we please take this off, now? It's useless and just annoying," he said as he almost ripped your tee out of you, revealing your black bra.

As to which he chuckled yet again, you start taking tabs that his chuckle sounds even hotter than usual. Your bra had the locks in front so he sat up, you in his lap.

You had to clear your throat because you felt his arousal against his jeans, the mere thought of it sending weird sensations inside you.

He had his eyes fixated on you as he bared his teeth on the lock of your bra, holding your waist. Using his mouth to free the lock, you shiver involuntarily at the contact of his lips at the center of your breasts.

"Are you fucking punishing m-me?" your voice was shaky as he finally succeeded on taking your bra off and sliding it off your shoulders, leaving your precious mounds in the open.

You had the reflex to cover them but he pulled you back down. He was back lying down on the bed, you, still on top.Your bare breasts against his lean muscled ones. At the contact, you felt your nipples harden in response.

He must've felt it too as he devilishly smiled as he kissed you hard again, his arms snaking around your waist.

You felt hot already but as his firm, hard-muscled arms encircled you, fire started. A wild fire, as his almost burning arms tightened and felt your bare back, tracing a path down to your hips.

As your tongues danced and left each other wet kisses, you just couldn't wait anymore.

"Can we save all the foreplay on the next rounds?" you whimpered, not knowing it just made Ashton crazy, you saw him lick his lips in anticipation.

"Why, babe?" your husky, turned on voice affected him so much, his voice broke in a cute way.

"Well.. I.." you had the decency to feel shy at the last moment, well, being sexy and seductive wasn't really your style.

"Want me now?" He finished, another godly beautiful yet naughty smile filling his face.

"Y-yes," you muttered shyly, batting your eyelashes.

As soon as you did, he went back to your first position, you under him as you both struggled to undress completely, leaving nothing, both being naked as the day you both were born.

He took one condom and opened it, you can see him putting it on as fast as possible. Probably also wanting to do 'it' already.

He went back to hover on top of you.

"Daddy wants you so fucking much, baby," he groaned as plunged inside of you.