Introduction - Meet Jesse

Hi, I'm Smith. Jesse Ranae Smith to be exact. I'm 17 and I live in the town of Kingsland, Florida. I've lived here for about 8 years now.

I go to school at Kingsland High and I'm a junior. I make average grades and I'm happy to be out of here next year and hopefully going to a college about 3 hours away.

One thing that sucks about Kingsland High is the people that go there. There are cliques in every school. There are the populars, the nerds, the middle men( people who don't have a label, who are just kind of there), the jocks, the players, and The Five.

Okay to start off the populars- 3 girls who think they run the school and are totally into themselves. There is queen bee - Alexis, she gets what she wants and is a total B to everyone. She is a slut and sleeps with every guy ever but she can never get to The Five she still trys though. The girl is dedicated, I'll give her that. Then her followers there are like 2-Alana and Ashley they are twins and complete blondes. Total sluts as well and obsessed with The Five also.

The nerds and middle men try to mind their own business but fail miserably. Gossip is just too hot. Now me I'm just kind of in the middle men I stay to myself and my bestfriend Leah.

The jocks and players are what the name is made of basically.

Now The Five. There is Axel, Jackson, Niall, Gabe and the "leader" Harry.

All 5 are drop dead gorgeous but Harry he's absolutely stunning. They never talk to anyone unless forced too and they stay to themselves. Not alot is known about The Five just that they don't talk alot except to each other and they are hot and drive really expensive cars.

More about me now. I'm 5'5 kind of small but average height. I have blue eyes and long brown hair with honey brown tips. I have freckles EVERYWHERE. I am skinny with the right amount of curves in just the right places. I have a brother named Jake he is 18 and is a senior this year. My parents are Ray and Zoey Smith. They are married and have been for 23 years now. I love music and bands. I love riding my longboard and school is ok. My favorite colors are purple, blue, and green. And I have a beauty of a car. It a Jeep. It's my baby. I have a best friend named Leah. That's about it for now.