Chapter 2

The Garage- an abandoned building commonly known as the garage to teens and used for parties and the swimming pool used for a skating place.

**********************************

I look at Leah chowing down on her food and smile she's so weird but I love her. I turn on some Bring Me The Horizon. Today is Leah's music we switch who's chooses the music each day, not that that is going to be a problem we love the same music and any new music we welcome it with open arms. I look at Leah again as Drown begins to play, she shoves the last bite in her mouth and smiles really big.

"What doesn't kill you,
Makes you wish you were dead.
Got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper
And I can't take one more moment of this silence.
The loneliness is haunting me
And the weight of the world is getting harder to hold up!"

We scream the lyrics at the top of our lungs as we drive to the garage. It's like 7 o'clock and someone is probably having a party at the garage since it's Friday. Me and Leah don't care we are down for alot of stuff.

*********skip rest of drive********

We pull up to the garage and we see a bunch of teens and red solo cups scattered around. There is music playing loud and most of the teens in the town are here. Since me and Leah are still in clothes from today we get out and open the back hatch of my Jeep to grab some party clothes. It's reasons like this we alway keep extra outfits handy. We walk behind some trees and change, low I know. Anyways I'm wearing a simple black dress that goes mid thigh with one long sleeve and black studded heels while Leah is wearing a royal blue mid thigh dress with ruffles at the waist and silver sparkling heels. We fix our hair and put on a bit of makeup and walk into the party.

I grab a solo cup and walk to the bar to make a drink. I lost Leah long ago, but I see her now and again dancing. I smile and look towards the door where a yell erupted threw the music. I can't believe my eyes. There stands Harry with his fists balled, face red from anger and in front of him stands Jared the biggest player of our school. Both of them are drunk off their asses and pissed off. That's a bad combo. Everyone freezes when they witness the scene unfold. Nobody has ever seen Harry fight or for a matter of fact this mad. But in the blink of an eye Harry raises his hand and smashes his fist into Jared's jaw. The blow knocks him to the floor and Harry immediately responds by falling to the floor and continously punching Jared. I stand horrified.  Why isn't anyone stopping him? I look around me and see almost everyone watching with shocked looks on their face watching the fight unfold. I decided on a really, really stupid decision. I finally decided I can't let this continue. Harry is beating Jared to a pulp. I push past everyone and run into the circle that was made. This is a very bad decision.

"HARRY! STOP! YOU WILL KILL HIM!!" I scream as I run and grab onto his shoulders to make him stop. I focus on Harry and only Harry.

"Stop Harry. He isn't worth it. Stop." I whisper into his ear and wrap my arms around his torso from behind him.

"Please stop." The room is dead silence.  Someone even turned the music off.

"Get off me." A husky British voice enlaced with shock and rage emerges from next to my right ear. It sends a shiver down my spine. I breathe deeply in and let go of him. I stand straight and look around me everyone is looking at me or behind me. I refuse to turn, instead I spot Leah in the crowd walk calmly to her grab her hand and grab a drink because i didn't get to drink mine and walk calmly out the door with a shocked half drunk stumbling 17 year old behind me. I unlock the car and help Leah in while she is blabbering like a baby, walk to my side hop in and drive home.

As I arrive home I take Leah in with me after calling her mom telling her she isn't fit to drive and can just stay at my house. I drag her up stairs and lay her on my bed take her shoes off and get her comfortable.  She is going to have a headache tomorrow. I grab some pjs and change into them then climb into bed and as soon as I got comfortable and my head hit the pillow I passed out.