Chapter 1

*Beep!* *beep!* *beep!* I roll out of bed and hit my alarm off. I get up and get dressed in some skinny jeans, a sleeping with sirens band t-shirt, and my blue and gray vans and walk to the bathroom to try to tame my wild hair. I brush my teeth and straighten my hair and walk outside to my Jeep and drive to school.

Guess I should introduce myself.  Hey what's up? I'm Jesse Smith. I'm 17. I'm 5'5. I have light blue eyes with brown hair that has honey brown tips I have curves and I'm skinny I guess.

Once I get to school I park in my normal spot and walk inside the building. I text my best friend Leah on my way to my locker. *Hey gurl where are you?* While I wait for her to respond I pull everything I need out of my locker. I pull my phone out and read the text. *I just pulled in. Be in in a min.* I text her back. *okay cya in a min* Then I sit underneath my locker in the hall way since no one is here, and I'm here early and wait for Leah. A few minutes later I see her strutting her stuff down the hallway.

Leah is very stunning she is about 5'5 my height a little shorter maybe. She has luscious strawberry blonde hair that has beautiful natrual curls and green eyes. She's skinny and has curves like me she is kind of like my twin. We've been best friends for 5 years and we've been threw rough times.

"Hey babe!" She semi yells. Yeah she's a little crazy and open about some things.

"Hey Leah!" I tell her. By this time people are starting to gather in the hallways.

*click* *clack* *click* *clack* Oh shit. I look at Leah, she hears it too.

"Queen slut is here." She announces just loud enough for me to hear. I laugh and look down the hall at Alexis and her posey. I silently pray she won't send a rude remark my way because she's always got something to say.

"Hey Smith! You look really stupid today. what the fuck is that on your shirt anyways? It looks like your and emo!"

"Hah funny Alexis you look like a slut as usual." Leah states firmly. See Leah, me, and Alexis used to be friend along time ago. Then we got into this huge fight, me and Leah left Alexis and she found the dumb twins and became "Queen Bitch". Alexis scoffed and Leah gave me the 'I'm about to knock her out' face. I silently laugh and then see them. I look at everyone parting a way like the red sea. The Five. The sluts fix their outfits and try to look attractive while they walk past. I watch as Harry leads them into the building and down the hallway. Harry is wearing a white t-shirt that shows he tattoos very well, black skinnies, black boots, and his infamous leather jacket, with shades hanging off his tee. I smirk a little to myself. He always looks hot. I may have a little tiny crush on him. Oh well. He doesn't even talk. He makes eye contact with me and sends me a wink. I look at Leah after he passes with a shocked expression.  Did that really just happen? Leah looks at me with the same disbelief.  I shrug it off and walk away before the sluts can say anything about it and go to 1st period. Ugh English fun.

********************************

"Well today's been a total drag" Leah announces, I laugh at her. Currently we are at Freddie's Burger Shack stacking up on some burgers, fries and shakes. If there is one thing people don't come between it's Me and Leah's love for food. We have been known to get a little aggressive when people touch our food. Like how when my brother Jake decided to try to take one of me and Leah's pieces of pizza. Let's just say we weren't very nice and Jake had to order his own food.

"I agree. I'm so bored we should do something?"

"Hmm" She ponders for a minute " how about the movies or the garage?"

"Hmm the garage."