Chapter 1

Connor's Pov
I turned off the camera, sighed and called Troye. He picked up on the first ring and asked "Did you film it?"
I told him I did and he immediately congratulated me. We talked for some time and soon Troye told me he was going to bed. I hung up and began to upload my Coming Out video. I knew my fans would understand and support me but I felt like hate from other people would really affect me. I know that everyone says that the hate doesn't get to them, but they're lying. The hate always gets to them. After the video uploaded, I posted a quick tweet. I began thinking about my conversation with Troye. I missed him. I missed him a lot actually. Troye had this way of making me smile even if I was nervous as hell. I didn't think about it anymore, turned off my laptop and went to the kitchen.

Troye's Pov
Talking to Connor gave me weird feelings. I told him I was going to bed and instead, sat down to think. We began talking not too long ago but when we did talk, I got flutters in my stomach. I would begin overthinking everything I was saying. I decided to talk to Tyde. He was the one person I could tell anything to without feeling awkward. That child seemed so much older than 14 and I loved him so so much for that. My mind began wandering to Connor and I involuntarily smiled. Suddenly it hit me. I had the feels for Connor Franta. "No no no." I said to myself. I haven't liked anyone since Alex. And ohmygod did he screw me up. I started doing terrible things to myself because of Alex. Thinking about Alex made me feel empty. I began feeling dizzy and slowly fell to the floor.

========================
A/N: So yay I've actually started this. I'm so excited for this story and I keep having mid-story ideas and I can't even write the beginning. Anyway this is gonna be one hell of a story so don't leave if I forget to update mk I think that's it. byeeeee