Chapter 3

Troye's Pov
I don't know what I was thinking when I called Connor. After last night, I just needed to hear his caring voice. "It's so adorable how they think we like each other and think we're dating." I didn't know how to respond. But I do like you Connor. I'd do anything to date you. I thought to myself. I couldn't make myself say anything though. He basically straight up told me he doesn't like me and that we'd never date. I just sat there, holding back my tears. Luckily, Tyde walked in. "hey Troye-"
I guess he saw me trying so hard not to cry and Connor's face on the laptop. "Hey. What's up?" he asked me.
"Connor basically told me that he's never going to like me or date me." I managed to choke out.
"Troye. Listen to me. I'm sorry about last night. You know I just want the best for you and I worry about you. Now I'm going to talk to Connor and tell him that you aren't feeling good. We can talk afterwards."
I just nodded my head, knowing that if I tried to talk, I'd end up bawling.
"Hey Connor. Troye's not feeling good so I'm just going to hang up right now. It was nice talking to you. Bye." I heard Tyde say.
God bless that child. I decided that I would stop talking to Connor until I would be able to get over him. No tumblr, no Instagram, no nothing. I can't talk to Connor without falling for him all over again. Before Tyde could talk to me, I ran into the bathroom.
I'm sorry Tyde. I'm sorry Connor. I know I promised I'd never do this again but I..I just can't. I thought. I grabbed the blade and brought it up to my skin. Tears taking over my eyes, I felt the pain as I cut the skin. This kind of pain felt a lot better than dealing with the fact that Connor and I would never be together. I heard Tyde bang on the door. But I didn't stop. I couldn't hear anything once I started. Tyde was outside, trying to make me stop. But it wasn't working. Nothing was working. "Fucking Connor playing with my emotions. Fucking Alex playing with my emotions and ruining me. Fuck everyone." I said. Just then, I heard Tyde's voice from behind the door. "Troye. You scared me. You promised that you'd never do that again. Now I want you to put the blade down. Look at yourself in the mirror. Is this who you are? Is this who you want to be? Because if this is who you are, you're giving Alex the upper hand. He wanted this to happen. He tried to turn you into this person. Now if you want to give Alex the upper hand, then go ahead and keep cutting. I won't tell Mom and Dad."
I looked in the mirror. Looking at my bloodshot eyes, the blood all over the bathroom, I realized Tyde was right. This wasn't who I am. I didn't want to give Alex the upper hand, even if he wasn't part of my life anymore. I put the blade down, washed my face and opened the door. Tyde walked in, horror on his face. It wasn't the first time he'd seen me like this. Tyde didn't say anything. He just gave me a glass of water and began bandaging my arm. He knew that anything he said would have no effect on me. He knew that right now, I didn't need anything.

=======================
A/N: so i know that this chapter is only in Troye's pov but I wanted you guys to understand how Troye was affect by Alex and yeah. ALSO THIS MADE ME CRY WHILE I WAS WRITING IT. also godbless Tyde for being an amazing human being im probably going to keep updating tonight and this weekend. so be prepared mkay bai

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 09, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Tronnorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें