Chapter 2

Troye's Pov
"Troye? Troye?" I felt my head being shaken as I opened my eyes. "Tyde?" I asked. He nodded and said
"More Alex thoughts?" This time it was my turn to nod my head.
"I don't know Tyde. It's just whenever I think about what Alex did to me, I can't handle it. Also, I've got the feels for Connor." I tried sneakily slipping that in, hoping Tyde wouldn't notice.
"Troye, it's okay. I'm going to help you get over this whole Alex thing. He's an asshole and what he did to you is not okay. At all. And did you say you like Connor?!?"
Okay so he did notice. Great. I thought about my words, picking and choosing very carefully. "Yeah. I like Connor. Whenever I'm around him it's just like the world stops and everything's perfect. There's only been one other person in my life that could do that."
"Alex. And you know what happened last time. You're still struggling Troye. A crush on one of your closest friends is not going to benefit you right now." Tyde said.
I knew Tyde was only trying to help me but why was he being so negative about it? "You know what Tyde? I tell you these kinds of things so you can help and support me. Telling me to not like someone is not helping me or supporting me. Whatever, just leave. Take your negative attitude with you too. Please close the door behind you."
I heard the door slam behind Tyde as he left. It's okay Troye. You are going to be fine. I told myself as I drifted to sleep.

Connor's Pov
"Yes mom. No Troye doesn't know I'm coming there. And he won't know until I get to Sydney. Right mom? Yes. Love you too. Bye" I hung up and double checked all my flight information one more time. It'd be the first time I'd see Troye since Playlist Live and I was freaking out. I logged onto Tumblr and went onto the Tronnor tag. I started liking Troye because of the tag. I thought it was unbelievable how many people wanted us together. Suddenly, I got a Skype call from non other than Troye. "Hey." I said
"Hi I honestly don't know why I'm calling I just wanted to say hey." Troye said
Awwww. He was thinking about me?!? Ugh. That's so cute.
"It's okay. I was just going through the Tronnor tag. Our fans are so cute. They make amazing edits. I think it's adorable how they think we like each other and that we're dating." I responded.
Suddenly, Troye just didn't respond. Did I do something wrong? Oh god, I hope I haven't screwed this up. I saw Tyde walk into the room and talk to Troye for a few minutes. What the hell was going on in that room? Then I saw Tyde come towards the camera.
"Hey Connor. Troye's not feeling that good right now so I'm just going to hang up. I'm so sorry. It was nice talking to you. Bye."
I just hung up without protesting.
Was it something I said? Oh no. I hope Troye isn't going back into his habit. I remembered Tyde telling me about it and the thought that Troye would ever do something like that hurt me. It hurt a lot. I cared about Troye a lot. And not just as a friend. He was so cute all the time, whether it's the selfies he posts or the way he acts. After we began getting close, I couldn't help but fall for him. He just had that way of enchanting you no matter what he was doing or saying. I decided I would call him back later and tell him I didn't mean to offend him in any way.

========================
A/N: So I thought I updated again last night but I didn't and none of my edits saved so basically I had to retype this chapter and I may or may not have shortened it a little bit because I'm super tired and sick and yay me.