2|Pasta Ka Vasta|

Malhotra Mansion

Kitchen

Both the boys looked at her and said "kya hua?"

Naira remained silent and continued stirring her pasta sauce and added pasta to it.

Both of them looked behind and instantly got off the slab. There stood their nightmare in night clothes glaring them. 

The duo looked towards naira and whispered "Why didn't you tell us?"

Not moving her gaze from the saucepan she mumbled low enough for them to hear "I myself saw him just now."

Cabir faked a smile and said "What are we going to do now?"

"I don't know,aap dono thoda chup karoge toh, I will be able to think of something." Mishkhat grumbled making both of them silent.

While they were whispering amongst themselves the person came inside and said "what is this going on?"

Trio remained silent and didn't say anything, so the person repeated again "Mai puch raha hun kuch, jawab milega?"

After contemplating for a second,Naira spoke"voh we were hungry"

The person stamding in front of them looked at the watch in his hand and said "raat ke 3:30 baje? Dinner kiya tha na tum logo ne,fir bhuk kaise lag gayi dubara."

Cabir looked at him and them imittaing Shah Rukh Khan said "bhuk thoda na time dekh kar lagti hai...vo to bas lag jati hai"

Three of them loked at Cabir as if he had grown 2 horns on his head,while he seemed oblivious to all this as he looked at the Pasta, as if it was his life.

Soon the pasta was cooked properly and she asked the person standing behind her "dadu aap pasta lenge?"

( Yes it was Harshvardhan Malhotra)

He looked towards the trio and then smiling widely said "areyy jab meri bachi ne itne pyaar se banay hai to kyu nhi lunga, Bikul lunga."

"Dadu bachi kya hota hai,maine bhi help ki hai" Cabir spoke faking sadness. "Bikul help ki hai inhone,taste karne ke banane, pura ek bowl pasta kha gaye hai" Mishkhat said, making everyone laugh hard.

"Haan, haan udao mazak, taste karke hi galti pata chalti hai"

"Cabir taste spoon se karte hai, insaan, haan par jo daanav hote hai unka toh mujhe koi idea nahi hai"Dadu said and once again everyone laughed at his expense.

Garnishing the pasta Naira said "dadu chalo ham na peeche porch par chal kar bethte hai.... Even the weather is so good today ,haina??"

Dadu couldn't resist the smile on her face and asked Mishkat to come with him, while Cabir and Naira would come with pasta.

Since the pasta would take 4-5 minutes more she said quickly made 4 cups of tea while Cabir looked at her and then hugging her he dramatically said "Naira to insaan nhi farishta hai farishta"

Naira giggled after hearing this and then both of them picked up pasta and tea cups and moved towards the porch.

As they reached there they found dadu laughing and Mishkhat sulking. Naira and Cabir kept the food on the table and settled themselves on the floor. Everyone picked up their plates and started eating.

"Puttar pasta boho swaad banaya hai" Dadu said and Naira while bowing down slightly said "thank you ......thank you,vaise iska saara credit bira ko jata hai,agar yeh taste na karte toh.."

Naira left the sentence hanging and giggled while Cabir glared her.

"Aur batao kya chal raha hai???" Harsh asked sipping his tea,