23|Dinner-Shinner|

Malhotra Mansion

Naira's room

Naira moved to her closet and as soon as she opened the cupboard and a heap of clothes fell on her making her stumble a bit.

Na- ouchh...uff...i need to set it too

After changing her clothes naira came out only to see mishkhat snuggled up in blanket.

Na- miku sona nahi hai abhi....you remember we had to talk about aneri

Mis- umm aap ne nandu di aur aneri ko message kar diya kal ke lunch aur baki plan ke baare mai???

Na- ohh shit.... haa abhi kar deti hu....but don't sleep okk

Mis- hmm

Naira messaged both of them and setting an alarm for her turned around only to find mishkhat asleep. She covered him with a blanket to which he mumbled

Mis- kal baat karenge pakka

Naira smiled and buzzed a kiss on his forehead and switching off the lights laid on the bed waiting for darkness to consume her.

Manik's Room

Manik had his laptop opened in front of him and files spread around but he wasn't able to concentrate on his work courtesy NANDANI MURTHY.

Nandani had entered his life just as naira's friend but ever since time started passing he saw himself getting attracted to her.

The way she pouted her lips when she was confused or the red colour that would leak on her cheeks and nose when she would get angry and the way she widened her big doe eyes ; all of these things would drive him crazy and he would spend a lot of time thinking about her.

Manik was again lost in nandani's thoughts when his phone beeped getting him back to the world.

Finally for working for an hour or so he slept with thoughts of nandani still clouding his mind.

Next day

Murthy Mansion

Living Room

It was early morning and jeevika was sitting on the sofa along with a sulking Virat and smirking nandani.

Vi- bhabhi pleasee aap aur bhai chale jao na

Je- virat mami ne itne pyaar se request ki hai acha lagta hai agar hum na jaye

Nan(smirking)- haa bhabhi bilkul acha nahi lagta

Virat glared her but she just smirked looking at him.

Je- mai zara viren aur manu ko dekh kar aati hu

Jeevika moved towards her room while virat looked at nandani and said

Vi- paap lagega aapko

Nan- maine kya kiya

Vi(mimicking her)- maine kya kia ....yaad dilao

Nan- so you deserved it..... that was my revenge baby

Virat made a bad face looking at nandani while she chuckled remembering what happened last night.

Flashback start

After completing there dinner all of them were sitting in living room talking about random things.

Je- acha kal everybody get ready we need to go to neha mami's ghar pravesh puja tomorrow.