16|Wet stories|

Malhotra Mansion

Living Room

All of them stopped and turmed around only to see neyonika standimg there with her hands crossed around her chest.

Ma- mom aap yaha

Ne- kyu nahi aana chahiye tha

Cab-bilkul(neyonika and mohini glared him so he said) bilkul aana chahiye tah aap sab ke bina to yeh party adhuri hai.

Moh- tum sab ko kitni baar bola hai ki don mai mat drink kiya karo par koi nahi sunta

Mol-arey mohini relax

Moh- Moloy aap toh chup hi rahiye

Naira softly signalled manik and dhruv as they were the only ones who could control their angry mummies.

Ma-arey mom aap na befaltu hi gussa kar rahe ho hum to bus drinks pour kar ke fridge mai rakhne vale thay for raat mai ek dum chilled peete...haina buddy

Dh- haa bilkul aisa hi karne ve thay hum badi ma aap tensionat lijiye

Ne- tum dono keh rahe hoo to mai maan jati hu

Moh- moloy aap ko aaye hue itma time hogya par aap abhi tak fresh nahi hue phle aap freshen up hokar aaye chaliue air bhaiya aap bhi for 1 ghante tak papa bhi aa jayenge.

Everybody left and now ot was only the younger clan left there.

Dh- issiliye mai kehta hu ki din mai drink nahi karte

Naira ruffled his hair and cabir said here comes the good boy.

Na- birr mat karo....huh....mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai yaar

Cab- mujhe bhi

Navya got up and moved into the kitchen and after 5 minutes came out with a basket full of chips packet.

Cabir was looking at her dreamily and navya blushed as everybody laughed and picked up a packet while cabir was still staring navya.

Ma(smacking his head )-baad mai taad lena

Cab- navya I love you tum mere liye chips lekar aayi

Na- iska i love you bhi khana dekh kar nikal ta hai

Cabir ignored her and moved towards nandani and aneri.

Cab- beautiful girls can I get a seat here

Both of them shifted a bit and cabir settled in between them.

Cab(loudly)- Arey nandani tumhe pata hai jab hum 2 saal ke thay na tab manik na sirf ek diaper mai pure ghar mai udham machata tha.

Manik who heard this glared cabir as Nandani and aneri bursted into fits of laughter and even rest of them joined the girls and manik looked down as his ears slightly turned pink.

Ma- cabir yeh koi weather forecast hai jo tu announce kar raha hai

Cab- nahi manik ab yeh hamari friemd hai to pata toh hona chahiye naa inhe

Ma- yeh pata laga kar yeh dono kya karenge

Cab- hasenge

As soon as he said this all of them again bursted out laughing.

Ma- bas karo yaar kitna hasoge its not even a thing to laugh.

Na- it is just imagine aaj ka rockstar manik malhotra diaper mai hahahaha

Ma- not again yaar...stop laughing on my cost.

Finally after laughing for about 10 minutes all of them stopped but still nandani and naira were giggling.

Manik was glaring both of them but still continued to giggle and then finally having enough of their giggles manik threw the cushion in his hand towards cabir but cabir catched it.

Naira got up and went near manik and then said do you have pictures

Manik looked at her but then the realization struck him like lightning and he looked at her horrified and nodded in no.

She was his younger sister so why in the whole world she or for that matter anybody would want to see the pictures in which he had diapers.

Ma(smirking)- if you don't want mom to have an idea about the party that happened on the terrace then don't even look for those pictures.

Na- this is cheating

Ma- everything is fair in love and war

Naira pouted sadly but knowing that currently that was the best for her she left the topic and settled beside manik.

Cab-i am hungry when are we going to eat

Na- we just ate dude

Cab- kab???

Na- we just ate chips

Cab- tch..mai khane ke baat kar raha hu.... lunch

Na- ohh

Soon the elders too came there

Cab- badi ma bahut bhook lagi hai

Ne- chalo bhai sabhi log chalo dining table par

Everyone settled on the dining table with naira in between mishkhat and manik and just opposite to mishkhat sat aneri and to manik nandani.

Neyonika and mohini starting serving them but raj made both of them sit saying that they would serve themselves.

Manik was serving himself and seeing the amount of fod in his plate nandani couldn't stop herself and spoke with shock itna saara.

Everybody's attention shifted towards nandani so she said umm sorry vo ma-

Cab(cutting her)- arey nandani chill iski plate dekh kar har kisi ka yahi reaction hota hai.

Nandani nodded at him nervously while completely avoiding looking at manik and manik was just eating looking into his plate.

Lunch went smoothly with no awkward talks.Nandani and aneri moved towards their homes while the gang moved to their room.

*****************************************

Please vote and comment 🙏☺️