Monday pt1:A ticklish beginning

Art credits: Kaui?i ________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Art credits: Kaui?i
________________________________

Ash sighed it had been ages since he had started his journey he found it strange that all his friends like all of them wanted to meetup with him today.

He walked down to where it was all happening Lille was the first to Arrive with a worried glance but then Shock it off. "Lille is everything okay?" Asked Ash "Yeah" she said quietly.

She didn't want him to know about the betrayal he would get by the end of the week. However this is the same boy that found out she had gotten ice powers and that's why she started to act strange.

She knew all of Alola and some others would stay by Ash but she knew Quite a few wouldn't truth be told she may have a tiny crush on him.

Then again she knew they where all being forced to betray him thanks to team rockets new invention:Betrayal dust guns. If you know about W1I2J3A5R6C4 's old accounts and you read the old book where there's betrayal dust on the account: W1I2J3A5R6C2 . However betrayal dust guns work slightly different.
But I'll tell you more about this later.

The second guest to arrive was Gladion who did come at the same time as Lille but wanted to give his sister some heart to heart time with his crush. He also knew the things lille did he managed to firgue out why she had started acting strangely it was like he could take someone and read basically everything about them like a book!

"I cannot do that Gladion" said Ash as chuckled at Gladion and Lille's shocked faces "Also you said that really quite but you still said it out load" said Ash as he chuckled. Soon the other two where both laughing.

(Would it be weird to have this ship: ash x Gladion x Hau x Lille x Acerola? Well whatever's that's what this book is for complete weirdness with a twist of randomness)

The third Guest was Hau he looked at everybody laughing and laughed himself with a smile then Acerola came in looked at the sight and chuckled "But then how did you hear it ash?" Asked Gladion.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a ha I have ears Gladion EARS ARE USED FOR HEARING you do know that right?" Asked Ash "Ash I swear ima gonna *a ha* tickle you to doom!" Said Gladion.

"Yeah good luck with that big brother" Said Lille knowing that was impossible to tickle him "Why'd you say it like that?" Asked Gladion "You can't physically tickle him and no one knows where his ticklish" said Lille.

That's when ash smirked and feathers went and tickled everyone but him in the room they all burst out laughing.

Ash was acting like doctor strange while commanding feathers and everyone else being tickled for ages. "Yo~giggle~u ca~GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE~n stop no giggle w" said Lille in between laughs "I know I don't really want to though this is amusing" said Ash as Lille managed to give him puppy dog eyes he sighed and made the feathers fly upwards and out a window to go tickle who ever they find.

.

A week of Betrayal.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें