Demon Boy

(Insert random date and 12:00 pm time)

In a random village in the boonies named Hage village. There is a church in the village and they see a hooded figure drops two kids at the front of a church then knocks and make there get away leaving the kids there, and old man walks out to see the kids there 

Father Orsi pov

'Someone knocked on the door' I thick as I get up to see who it is, I open the door to see no one i look around but then i see one adorable looking baby with large amount of mana i was about to pick him up then i notice there was another child I look at him in surprise I sense a uneasy mana pull from this boy but he was OK for the time(foreshadowing 😉😉)

(A/N picture of asta and yuno and Asta has mana.)

4 Year time skip

Asta's pov 

Asta is now four years old and is being beaten and and abused  by the whole village of Hage because 

Flashback Third person POV

Asta and yuno where training and asta told yuno to send his storage gust of wind he had which yuno complied with, yuno sent the wind with no holding the wind that was sent ripped both of Asta's arms clean of Yuno was scared and did not know what to do he decided that the best thing for him to do is tell the priest and sister Lilly what happened. A few minutes later Yuno had gone to get sister Lilly and the priest they went back to Asta's body on the ground without arms and they were mortified "Yuno what happened" said sister Lilly in a horrified tone "Yuno explain" said Father Orsi  Yuno explains the whole thing and after it is they see some thing that is very shocking they saw the blood that had come out of Asta's body going back in him and his arms going back and saw Asta waking and says "what happened guys" all of them had a shocked and terrified look on there face and then sister Lilly speaks up and says "y-y-you are a monster a demon" Asta is shocked and scared at what sister Lilly said then said "W-W-What do you mean monster I am regular old Asta sister Lilly" Asta said trying to get close to her and her activating her Grimoire telling Asta to stay back "Stay back you f***ing monster" says Yuno with a spit of anger and disgust, Asta could not believe that some one he called his brother and rival say some thing with such malice and disgusted and from then on they treated him as a monster and waste of life and mana.

Another 2 year time skip brought to you by the glizzy king 

Asta pov

I was running form Yuno and his friends that are trying to bully me again i run to the monster skull where I train and then we ran into a pack of wild boar i kept running and lost then i went back to and i saw them getting attacked by the boars and i step into help because I always want to help that will help to become a great wizard king that helps the people but then they ran and left me to die I was getting eating and no one came to help me on till i saw an old man come and he tried to help but it was to late. TBC

608 words and HOPE YOU ENJOYED