A New Start 2

Hello Guys it is author here and i would like to say thank you guys for 300 reads and i will like to thank you guys for all the support I appreciate it I hope you guys enjoy this chapter of the I have a lot in stored for this story and i am sorry for the late uploads because of school i will try to get better.

Asta's POV 

We are still on our way to the capital we have been on this trip for five days this is the day that we are meant to get to the capital. Then I see something on the horizon, it was beautiful place and very large (A/N that is what she said) me still in shock asked Gramps "are we in the capital Gramps" I looked up at him with a shocked face and stars in my eyes, he then says " Yes we are at the capital beautiful ain't it" he asked me as I just nodded still in shock about how huge the place is, I shake my head furiously to get out of shock of the capital and how large it is I then asked a question "where does your friend stay Gramps" I asked as we kept flying to the place  " That is a surprise my young asta" 

Time skip

We were flying for another 30 minutes before I saw a huge castle like structure it was huge. " Gramps is this where your friend stays" I asked with a excited look "Yes asta that is the place we are going to" we arrive at the castle structure and we are greeted by a person with moshroom type hair cut and blue hair 

 " Gramps is this where your friend stays" I asked with a excited look "Yes asta that is the place we are going to" we arrive at the castle structure and we are greeted by a person with moshroom type hair cut and blue hair 

(A/N for people who don't know him)

3rd person pov 

"Hello we have been expecting you MR Drought my name is marx and I will take you to go meet 'him'" said marx bowing while greeting drought and Asta.

"Hello there marx it has been a while hasn't it" said drought with a grin sticking his hand out for a shake 

"it has I hope you have been well" marx said while garbing the hand and shaking it 

"I have been fine why don't we go met 'him'" 

Astas' pov 

As we walk into the castle/palace we see huge pillars, paintings of people I think the are important and then we came across big ass door that was huge I had stars in marx opened the door and I saw a blond man with a star shaped symbol on his head wearing a lengthy robe and medals on the robe setting in a chair smiling.

This is the end of this chapter i have been busy and had school, i hope you enjoyed, i have a question do you guys want longer chapter but very very very slow updates or shorter chapter shorter update time and this is goodbye for now :p.