A New Start

Gramps POV

I just got a grimoire at the age of six and not just any grimoire one with six leaf and then i remembered what I was told a long time a go bye a friend of mine.

"Three clovers represent the three virtues Faith, Hope, and Love "

"fourth leave represent luck"

"And in a fifth leaf grimoire resides a demon"

And does are the ones we are told about but those are not the only ones that are meant to be told but has been lost in history because it was thought to not exists, and that was the six leaves of power and immortality they say the only ones to have ever had this had extremely divine beings of both demon and Goddess. I guess that Asta is one of them.

I look at Asta who is holding this very large book with no problem at all and smile at his face as he gives me a one million watt smile that could light up this world full of discrimination of mana.

"Hey Asta how would you like to go met a friend of mine"

"Yes Gramps but when are we going to leave"
"In two weeks you will be staying with me until then"

"Gramps were will I be sleeping"

"Asta you are going sleep with me" (get your head out of the gutter)

2 week time skip brought to you by author with glizzy

Asta's Pov 

We are about to leave the grimoire tower after packing there stuff for the trip, this has been a fun two weeks and i haven gotten hit at i still have ptsd from the church. We have finished and then I asked Gramps were his friend stayed and he answered saying "He stays in the capital of the clover kingdom" 

"Ok"

"Are you ready to go Asta" he looked down to me 

"yes I am ready i have all my clothes and grimoire" I said looking up to his face with a smile 

"Ok Asta lets get going to the capital"

Gramps Pov

We get on the flying carpet and get on our way to the capital it was a one week (I could not find the real time it took to get to the capital). Our trip started and it is going smoothly, it's getting late i think it is time to set up camp, we land in the forest and i set up the fire and start making dinner, I see asta trying to set up the tent and struggling 'so cute' i think in my mind "Asta you need some help" "no Gramps I don't need help i got it" "Ok  Asta" I say smiling at him, when Asta was done with the tent we went to bed, I woke to see Asta not next to me and I was scared and ran out of the tent looking for him but only to see him by the dead fire sitting on the ground.

"Asta there you are" i said with a bit of concern

"Oh hey Gramps good morning" Asta said with a smile

"Oh Ok lets get ready to continue our trip" I said with a smile back

A/N Thanks for reading, i am sorry i haven't updated the book in a while but i have been focusing on school and if you liked the chapter make sure to give it a vote 

Bye :)