𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗕𝗔𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗠'𝗦

Sam's pov
"This can't be real, Were meeting bts... again...and going to their concert" I mumbled to myself as me and my bandmates were walking down the hall to get to our seats which exclusive only for us, we were extremely lucky. I mean we're in chicago and going to a bts concert not to mention our little meeting with them that we'll have after they're done with the concert.

Me and the boys entered our seats which gave us a nice view of the whole arena, I hope to be performing on one of these with my bestfriends/bandmates, Only 1 camera man was with us to document our experience. I'm guessing the main reason we were here was to take an analysis of how they preform so we can have an idea of what to do when we're preforming.

Timeskip after the concert cause I'm to lazy to write about the experience :)

After the concert finished we were now headed to the lounge where we would meet bts, of course we had a little present for them that we made prior coming here. It wasn't an expensive gift but it was from our hearts which was all that matters right?

"So we can agree that Sam will be holding the notebook?" Beomgyu said "what?!-" I was cut off by sound of laughter which caused all to stand up knowing bts was coming due to J-hope's laughter, I set the notebook behind me. Soon enough bts walked on on ebay own and j-hope came in and shook our hands as well a Jungkook who did the same. I could visibly tell soobin was nervous because he was shaking a bit so I held his hand for comfort,which is normal for us since we do this alot. "Annagahaseyo TXT inmida" we said in sync and doing our hand sign, bowing as well. They did the same introducing themselves.

I took a seat on the couch not noticing my idol Jimin was sitting next to where I sat, so I just gave a nervous smile towards him "ahh look it Namjoon hyung they have a cute little maknae~" jimin cooed ruffling my hair

"Okay who here speaks English?" Namjoon asked, I stayed quiet until hueningkai spoke up "Sam and Yeonjun know English!"

"Well I would expect sam since he's Australian let us hear your aussie accent" Hoseok-sunbaenim said to which I nodded

"I like Tim tam's and vegemite, and I hate pickles a lot" I spoke in perfect English making everyone but my bandmates look in shock "wow you are fluent, now your turn Yeonjun" NAMJOON said 
-