𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚗

I'm hiding out at Rebekah's place, no one would ever think to look for me here because she's supposed to be an enemy but she knows a thing or two about a broken heart and weirdly enough, she's good company.

I'm actually hiding from Stefan and if I did see anyone else or vise versa they would tell him where I'm at. So much for girl code huh?

"When are you going to talk to him?" Rebekah has kept me hidden from her brothers pretty well also. None of them dare to enter her room anyways. I actually think they might be a little afraid of what she could do.

"I don't know. He cheated on me with Katherine. The girl who smothered me with a pillow and turned me into a vampire. He had sex with her in our bed." I don't let the tears roll down my face. I've been crying for what seems like forever. "I'd skip town before I have to talk to him."

"Well! Good thing I fancy New Orleans more than Mystic Falls. If you are up to it, we can take a trip, there's someone I'd like you to meet."

-

I took Rebekah up on her offer, a little vacation won't do no harm. I'm at home packing for a month's worth of clothes. Of course Rebekah already said I could wear some of her clothes also, which I'm going to do. I love her style.

"Y/N, please. Let me talk to you." Stefan begged. I shot a glare at him and continued my packing. She only gave me two hours to pack so I don't really need any distractions.

"Fine, I'll talk. you listen?" I don't think he's going to stop.

"Give me your best excuse." I gave in completely and sat on my mattress.

"I was distracting her-"

"With sex?" I wasn't going to let him off the hook that easy.

"I know, it looks bad but you have to believe me, It didn't mean anything to me."

"May not have meant nothing to you, but it meant something to Katherine and it sure meant something to me. Now if you'll excuse me I have some packing to do." His excuse was lame and I wasn't buying it.

"Packing? Where are you going?"

"New Orleans is the best place to get over heartbreak because there's a lot of yummy men." Rebekah showed up and answered for me.