𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜/𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞

DAMON:

I just got Bonnie and Damon back. They had been stuck in what they described as a Prison World. I laid on top of Damon drawling circles on his bare chest. We had just spent the last few hours.......making love, it was full of passion and love. "I'm thirsty, I'll be back." I tell him and he huffs acting like it's just a big deal that I'm leaving for a few minutes.

I pull on my underwear and one of Damon's shirts and jog down the stairs and enter the kitchen.

"Hey Y/N." Caroline came up behind me grabbing a blood bag. "Hey."

"Long night huh?" She winked.

STEFAN:

The make out session was turning into something more and I'm loving every moment of it. I rip off my shirt and he does the same. He hurries back to my lips and holds my body close to his. My hands tug his hair. I can feel him play with the back of my bra until the straps fell off my shoulders and onto the floor. I sat down on the bed bring Stefan closet by pulling him by his pants. I fiddle with his belt and undo his belt letting his pants collapse to the floor. I pull his erection out of his briefs.

"Stefan." Damon walked in and Stefan grabbed a blanket to wrap around me.

"Oh." Damon wiggles his eyebrows, "Have room for one more?"

KOL:

All night the cheeky, Kol Mikaelson has been eyeing me. Rebekah, his sister, invited me to the Mikaelson Ball that they through. The party was basically over and the people starting leaving.

"You looked rather beautiful tonight, Y/N." Kol walked up behind me and squeezed my waist, "Oh, now you come up to me." I sassed him. He bites his lip and pulls me into a hug, still standing behind me.

"Why don't you stop eye fucking me and actually fuck me?" He suggested. I open my mouth to answer but he took that as an invitation to kiss me, which I didn't object.

He takes my hand and leads me up to his room. I unzip my dress while he takes off his suit. We've done this so many times that we don't even bother undressing each other.

He picks my naked body up and throws me on his bed and tackles me. He hangs over my body placing kisses going from my mouth, to my neck. "Kolll" I drag out the 'L' in his name. He always did this. He sucks roughly at the base of my neck making me yank at his hair. He looks me in the eye and trails his tongue between my breast, down my stomach and stops right after my belly button. My breathing gets heavier and he puts my legs over his shoulders and start sucking and flicking my clit with his tongue. I arch my back in pleasure, "Kol p-please." I moan. I just want him, I want him inside of me.

He pulls away then shoving his fingers inside of me, "Patience baby, patience." He tried to remind me.

In the middle of him fingering me the door to his bedroom burst open revealing Elijah, "Ko- Um- Oh, I'm just going to go, this can wait."

I cover my face with my hands while Kol just laughs, "You didn't lock the door?"

"I just I was a little preoccupied by what was in front of me."

ELIJAH:

He was thrusting faster and harder with every second making me get louder with every thrust. This was our make up sex. We had been arguing for a day or two, at his expense.

Someone banging on the door like they are the police bring us away from pleasuring each other, "It's the middle of the night - must you be screaming?!" It was Klaus and I already know what tomorrow will bring me.