property of a pyschopath

I've got you wrapped around my finger like a puppet... you're mine now darling

I decided it was best to stay away from him after that. Take Jin's advice before another bad thing happened and before I grew more attached to him. Maybe take a week off and go visit my family back in Ilsan.

But I needed to apologize for the way I treated him before I could do that. My body wouldn't let me just walk away.

He was my drug.

I had visited all my other patients before I stopped in front of his door. I stepped back, startled to find him staring at me through the bars again. It was difficult for me to hold his gaze this time, so I dropped my gaze to the floor.

"Kitten," I looked up again, "unlock my door."

"W-what?" I choked.

"Unlock my door and let me out or I will do it myself." He huffed in impatience.

"The last time I let you out, you hurt me. I'm not gonna have that happen again." I turned to walk away, but his voice stopped me.

"Do it kitten, or the pain will be worse than last time." His voice was low and threatening.

I sighed and turned back towards him, pulling up my key card and swiping it to unlock the door.

"Good little kitty." He chuckled darkly, before grabbing my wrist and dragging me behind him. Unlike last time when he told me where to go and I led, he was taking me somewhere and I had no idea what to expect. Each hall we turned down didn't look familiar and I questioned if this was still the asylum or if it was some secret place only he knew.

We stopped in front of a dark door, light seeping from underneath. He knocked four times, paused, and the knocked again twice. The door opened and he walked in, pulling me in behind him.

"Thank you Yoongi. You can leave now." This must have been one of his friends, or someone that works for him. Yoongi bowed and looked me up and down. He started to head out the door before Jimin stopped him, grabbing his arm in a firm grip.

"Don't ever look at her like that again." Yoongi gave a curt nod and walked out once Jimin let him go.

Once the door was shut, Jimin threw me down on the chair and I didn't dare try to get back up. I tried to push the flash backs from the other day out of my head and keep all my attention on him.

He strapped my arms and legs to the chair and leaned the chair back. He lifted my shirt up, revealing my stomach, and unbuttoned my jeans, rolling the hem down to my underwear line. He grabbed some type of little gun, and threw his leg over my hips, straddling me. I couldn't move.

A few seconds later, the little gun started whirring, and I realized what was about to happen.

"No don't- ah!" I hissed in pain as the needle met the sensitive area of just above my hip. I couldn't see what ink he was putting under my skin, but it couldn't be good and I doubt he only had one planned.

"No peeking, kitten. It's a surprise." He teased. It seems like he's done this before. Maybe on himself? I did see a couple peeking out around his collarbone, but I couldn't see much else due to his asylum clothes.

"Hey....I just wanted to apologize for how I acted yesterday. It wasn't fair to you." I admitted.

He raised an eyebrow before bursting out laughing. "Nothing is fair to me, kitten. Don't be sorry for that, it was fun."

I smiled and rested my head again, not realizing I had picked it up slightly.

The whirring stopped after a little while, and he put the tattoo gun down, taking my shirt off and unhooking my bra before grabbing the gun again. I was too dazed to realize what was happening. My brain only registered his touch, and longed for it. I was brought out of said daze when the whirring started up again, this time much closer, and the pain along with it.