{Chapter 5}

Warning: This will most likely have LAGUAGE in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki sat on his bed, flipping to a blank page of the book Steve had given him. He hadn't been able to draw in ages.

He set the book up against his legs. He knew a flat surface was better for drawing, but he was comfortable in the bed and couldn't be bothered with getting up to go over to the desk. He spread out the drawing pencils in front of him and selected a plain lead pencil.

Then he looked at the white paper, wondering what he should draw.

...

{This is where my own writing starts.}

...

Thor just smiled, "He just wanted me to tell Steven 'Thank you'."

Steve's lips twitched into a small smile as he glanced in the direction that Loki had run off to. Looking back to Thor, his smile growing slightly, he was then startled out of the feeling that he couldn't quite put a name to by Tony, oh so helpfully shouting: "What the hell just happened?!"

Everyone looked to Tony because of the unneeded outburst.

"No, seriously. What the hell? I'm not the only one who saw Rock of Ages hug Capsicle and then run off, right?" Tony asked pointing to where Loki had been just a minute ago, while also shaking everyone else out of their shock of what they had just witnessed.

The team then stared at Tony with varying emotions. Steve with annoyance for the nicknames, Clint with the same amount of shock that was showing on his boyfriends face, Bruce and Natasha with similar looks of irritation for him breaking the silence the way he had, and Thor with a happy expression, as he was overjoyed that his brother was so happy for the first time in months. Years even.

Steve decided to answer him, "Yes, he did Tony." Though his voice held a small amount of awe that only Natasha seemed to pick up on. Clint might have if it weren't for the fact he was still too shocked to speak, despite Tony's outburst.

After Steve had spoke they all dispersed.

Bruce went back to the lab, with Thor following him(after grabbing a box of pop-tarts). He seemed to be doing that more and more the last few visits to and from Asgard.

Tony gave up on trying to figure out what had just happened, going up to his floor and dragging Clint behind him.

Natasha went to kitchen, most likely figuring out a plan to get Steve talking.

Leaving Steve standing in the common room for a little longer than he would like to admit. Finding his bearings, he also vacated the floor deciding to go to the gym.

...

Steve had been in the gym all of an hour before he noticed that Natasha was staring at him from the doorway. Seeing this, she pushed off the doorframe and started walking over to him.

"You need me for something, Nat?" Steve asked, his hands reaching out to catch the punching bag he had been using.

"What's going on with you and Loki?" She asked after a few moments of just standing there, her arms crossed.

Looking at the punching bag, "Nothin's going on with me and Loki." Steve responded, his Brooklyn accent coming out just slightly.

Natasha smirked slightly, "Are you sure about that, Steve?"

Steve didn't answer right away, opting to take off his hand wrappings instead.

Natasha stood there patiently, waiting for him to figure out his own mind.

Finally, Steve answered.

"I just don't like to see him upset."

With that, he quickly left the gym, going to his floor to take a shower. Leaving Natasha alone in the gym with a small smile on her face.

...

Loki still sat on his bed with the sketch book in his lap, his drawing halfway complete.

For the first time since he had arrived at the Tower, he didn't fight the urge to smile as he looked at the paper.