the sudden arrived

Third person.
..

As Alexis and the prince was having fun dancing with princess while some stand to watch. There , one prince stood fuming at the sight of his sister dancing with his annoying enemy.

"quel bastardo! How dare he hold my sisters hand with his filfy one's "said prince gion is he sets his aura on fire.
But despite the anger and frustration, in the deepest part of his thoughts he envy his sister to be able to dance with the one she likes as he too has someone he misses dearly especially on this particular day.

"il mio diamante,when can we be reunited. Today's the day where we were separated on that dark night fill with tears that hangs a promise for many years till tonight.
But no matter what I will wait until I see those crystal blue eyes lines with mine. Oh How I long to see you il mio diamante. "

As prince gion stare at the pair with glaze eyes shade with a longing colour deep in his thoughts , his friend Livio shocked at the side of his prince he never new.

"I didn't know prince gion was capable of such emotion, he looks like a wife waiting for his husband. Or is he not feeling well, I've never seen his highness in a state like this before. I should ask him if his well. "he wondered

When Livio was about to ask the longing prince about his well being, the prince whispered a few words before walking towards on of the balcony to get some fresh air. Livio hesitates before nodding understanding that his highness needs some alone time since he checked that the cost is clear.

The face prince gion make did not go unnoticed by our American Prince's sharp eyes as he looks at prince gion with suspicion.

"first the anonymous letter now prince gion unfamiliar side? This is either a coincidence or his apart of it. But still, better not jump into conclusions and keep my guard up. "

//saitama skip-P till the dance ends
..
.
.

Choose one of those cars to ur imagination cause the you choose will be driving in by prince gion diamante

No one's pov

Just outside the gates of poposi, a *ur choice of car*drives in Levi style.
VROOM VROOM -SCEEERCH -H

*DOORS OPEN
*LEGS STEP OUT
*TOUCHED THE GROUND

#walking around like Sebastian in high heels

*stops at the door while both hands are holding the handle

??????
*whispers
This is gonna be one hell of a night.