the reunion

Third person ...

As the huge door was push open everyone that was  standing close  enough to hear the door open was mesmerized yet confused.

The late guest had soft brown hair with golden shade and tips, skin fairer than Snow White, a unique aura that would make you think you were in
Hogwarts, but the most mystical part of the late guest were his royal blue crystal diamond eyes.
Those were either the kind that would only exist in wonderland or the kind
That would exist in a manhua.

Yet The students individual confusion were not about that.
No it wasn't.
It was the fact that most of the people who has witnessed the dance of princess Han Sujung and student council president Alexis of momosu academy had the same thought.

"wait didn't he just left with the prince and princess wearing a different attire? When did he had the time to change and I swear his eyes were not this.... This.... Shiny? His entire presence makes it hard to look away even if you try, who is he really. "

(just ignore the face and replace it with your imagination )

/i got this idea when I saw anu brother  looking like prince gion but off colour /oh Ya he doesn't have glasses /

Livio noticed the comotion and was about to inspected it when he was unexpectedly approach by.... Alex..?-?.

''Ale-''" Mi scusi, you are Gion's servant right. Forgive my manners but do you know where Gion is? "

Livio too stunned to speak just pointed to the balcony his highness went. The lookalike Alex just slightly bowed and went on his merrily way.
Livio was still quite shocked while his mind was running a marathon.

????? Pov

There he is, after so many years I'm finally allowed to be by your side without worrying anything for a while. No matter how I tell myself to calm down every step I take towards you only did the opposite. As I thought what your reaction will be, will you hate me for making you wait or will you grace me that smile of yours? 

Have you changed through the
se years without me, are you still the same boy that comfort me in my most funurable state? Is our bond still close as before?
But as long as your here, that is all I could ask for.

Gion's pov

while I reminded the time I spend with him, someone called out my name started me while my chest burst with emotion that I could not comprehend.

"Gion... "said the teen that I knew all to well. My body fill with hope and a pinch of fear that this was either just a dream or I'm delusional.
.....i hold back whatever I'm feeling to prepare myself if this turns out negative.
And I finally turn. What I saw made my heart beat in repeat.
Standing in front of me was the boy I long for, the boy I dreamt of, the boy I would eternity be devoted enough to let my pride drown . No matter if he turns a blind eye on me or turns his attention to me.
He will always be il mio diamante. Eyes that reflects my most crptic emotions that will only exist for him.

Inhales "Athanes "I exhaled the only word that I could muster.

No more words exchange between us.
I embrace him in my arms around his back and head  as close as I possibly could. A warm fuzzy feeling dominates my frozen heart as the weight on my shoulders lifted up.
Something that hasn't happened in years.

I reluctantly relish him, my hands slide down to his hands.

"your here, like really here. "

"yes I am gion, I'm here infornt of you. This is not a dream. Nor ur delusioning. " he softly speak to me.
"Mio dio, its just after so long, your here. "

"I know, tesoro mio.i know"

Third person.....

Vladimir pov

After Albert got away, me and uthman were going to find the other prince but by the corner of my eye I saw someone I would never thought to see something so unbelievably happening.

"какого черта Is that.. ALEX HUGGING GION!? "

"Se nou wat!!"