shall we dance part1

OK since Athens is here that means gion never went to the CCTV room

Time Skip by Oikawa's ass

Third Pov

After minutes or hours of emotional tears and a bunch of wholesome talks, the prince and Alex were about to go but Prince Uthman asked Alex a VERY weird question.

"hey, Alex are you close with the prince of Italy? like best friends or something ? "asked Vladimir.
But since the other prince that was in the room heard it to everyone's brain stopped working especially prince Ciel and Albert.

"QUELLE!!! WHY WOULD YOU ASKED SOMETHING LIKE THIS, THERE'S NO WAY MA PETIT ALEX IS BEST FRIEND WITH THAT MONSTER LET ALONE CLOSE?!?! "Ciel scream while holding Alex in a protective manner. "Yeah Ciel's right That's impossible and simply unimaginable! " "Absolutamente!" yelled Albert and Felix as Leon nodded. "all right calm down everyone maybe he saw something unusual. " Charles said calmly.

"really? but I saw you hugging him closely in one of the balconies, for a second I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but Uthman saw it too. "

"wha-a when did I ever hug him? I was dancing with princess su Jung "
Hearing Alexis' response the two princes that saw what had happened blink in confusion. The rest of them were still perplexed by their questions since prince gion being that close with someone except his sister (since his a siscon).
To them the image of someone -let alone SoMeone that looks like their innocent Alex?!!! They just couldn't phantom the thought of-of whatever those two saw.

So in order to calm down their mind, they just thought the two were just tired since a lot has happened today.
"Hey guys princess Neelam traditional dance is starting, so why don't we just enjoyed the rest of the show ." prince Charles suggested

"Yeah, maybe it'll take off your mind from whatever the two of you saw, cause to say the truth just blasphemy is just hard to swallow." prince Albert commented.

"Ay ya Yai, who cares if prince gion hug someone or what I don't want to waste my time about that ice Prince !"
Prince Felix cried out.

Time skipped by you.....

Third-person...

💮💐At the ballroom with the princes attending.🏵
.
.
.

As everyone was amazed by the Princess traditional dance, they eventually have forgotten what happened and relax.
....
....🌺🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵
*Author: sips tea * ah peace and quiet 🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🌸🌺💮
....
*clinks*
.....
*flips the table but not before putting the tea set safety first*
(Yeeeeeted)
OISH LETS GET BACK TO WORK
*Cracks fingers and knuckles

"Wow look at that.. "what happening over there...."is that music I heard."

"Hey let's get a closer peek  "
      *murmurs getting louder as more people notice the commotion *
"KYAAA (RANDOM PERSON NAME, BUT IF U GUYS WANT I COULD JUST NAME THEM BOB.)Are THAT TWO BOYS DANCING TOGETHER I SEE OMG!!!"
**cue the fujoshi's out there**

"WHOSEVER THAT'S DANCING OUT THERE I SHIP THEM!!"
"COME ON Renge YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS "OW IM COMING DONT RUN TO FAST MY FEET ARE KILLING ME, UGH, WHY DID I WEAR HIGH HELLS."

No ones POV.

'That's weird is there another event from the Princesses, I thought Princess Neelam was the last?'wondered Prince ciel.

"Woah and the girls are getting livelier, now I'm curious."

"Who knows perhaps the Princesses plan the surprise?"Alexis discussed

The princes were going to check out the uproar but halted when they heard Princess Su Jung called.

"Alex, exactly what's happening out there?"
"Eeeh?! Princess Su Jung, we thought you know what's going on."

"Well, what are we waiting for let's all go check it out," Felix said as the group of friends walk towards the noise.

Prince Charles pov.....

After walking through the sea of people, my friends and I eventually arrived at the spectacle.
Right in front of my eyes, I almost believed what I saw made me possessed the most bizarre emotion I ever have in my core.

Across the many people that appeared here tonight, he is the only one that shines like the radiant star 🌌 throughout the night.

"Who are you "

A/N

I know this has nothing to do with the story, I just really like this song