XVI: Long Gone

"My Chérie, what's wron-" Hajime reached out to snatch the woman's hand into his to only have it pulled away from him

"My Chérie, what's wron-" Hajime reached out to snatch the woman's hand into his to only have it pulled away from him. She couldn't believe what she saw and heard. How didn't she see it before? Alice's a full on lesbian, so how could she know? Was it all a front even though she was very affectionate with her fiancée? She hated the man with all of her guts. Alice never once looked at a man like she looks at her babe?

What was it that made her snap her into being at least bisexual? "Don't touch me." She strictly informed, not yearning to be near nor feel his callous grip on her. Was Alice really enjoying fucking her friend's boyfriend? She was making sounds uncontrollably, so of course she was!

"Oh, you're upset about that little stunt I performed?" He questioned her, being well aware about her infuriation issue which had a linger of joviality attached to his words. Obviously, the ex girlfriend heard the amusement he was getting off from her.

She stopped in her tracks, whipping her body around to discover the inmate still trailing behind her. Pointing her index finger towards him. "You think this is fucking funny." She responded with him, tugging at the corner of his lips.

He remembered being in her situation where he was irked by his cheating, yet, pregnant girlfriend sleeping with his enemy and giving out information about his organization without  caring if he was going to be infuriated because she was already in love with someone else. He wanted to kill him, he despised The leader of The Snakes and the woman already knew he loathed the man yet, she still didn't care.

"Yeah, you were the one who started this cheating business." He scoffed at her as this instinctively made the woman slap his cheek, causing him to position his face away from her. As he lifted his hand up to the assaulted area while he side-glimpsed her.

"Yeah, I know I did it. I know that I harmed you but that doesn't mean you can fuck my friend. You could've picked someone else like a hooker and I would've said karma's a bitch, but my friend—" She stated.

Her eyes were narrowed upwards to the male who was gradually forming that once an amusement grin into a slightly, frowned lips. His forehead furrowed indicating he was tilting his brows downwards.

"I wasn't satisfied of having a whore and you being less agonized compared to how I felt when I saw those disgusting hickeys that thing made on you." He gestured to her neck to show how repellent he was when he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him not even a week she allowed him to love her, or let herself fall for him once again.

He began to get closer to her. As she naturally stepped back, meaning she didn't yearn to get any closer to him. "Yet despite that, you were my sanity when I was in the pit. I had sex with you. I was inside my unfaithful, used girlfriend who was only supposed to be mine and mine alone." He growled deeply towards the officer.