XV: DLY Abortion

⚠️Warning ⚠️ If you are sensitive about abortion or gore or even child endangerment please this chapter isn't for you

⚠️Warning ⚠️
If you are sensitive about abortion or gore or even child endangerment please this chapter isn't for you.

Thoughts= italics
🎃Longer Chapter!!!

"Dad, you have to tell Carlos?" Y/n pleads to her father who's now serving time for something she didn't do and the only person who knows that is Hajime and Carlos

"Dad, you have to tell Carlos?" Y/n pleads to her father who's now serving time for something she didn't do and the only person who knows that is Hajime and Carlos. Her eyes started to burn as she sensed a sudden crack in her tone which she tried to control all the built in emotions in her.

Albeit she couldn't just keep it bury and not simply speak about it like it never happened to her. This man, she had only more hatred in her heart for that cynical lad. He was manipulative, sick, sadistic yet he was caring, lovin- What is she talking? She shouldn't be siding with that psychotic person.

Y/n can't be pregnant with the possibility of 50% can be Jasper's sons. Mini hims. How the fuck can she get an abortion without being sentenced to more years since abortion was banned in the country, now? Although it was legal in the 2010s, she can- she can.

"Did you hear me?" A familiar tone called out to the distracted woman which immediately caused her to whip her attention to that person once she felt something covering her hand. Humming at the question which was a clear answer to it.

The familiar face only sighed about the lady. "I said are you seriously seeing that man?" He spat with a stern yet quiet voice. Y/n's eyes narrowed down upon the man who was never fond over the mentioned lad. Staring harshly towards him that merely formed a death glare at him. She can't be serious about wanting to inform Carlos. With the whole predicament she got herself in.

Especially when she doesn't know if Carlos' the father to her twins. Hopefully. "I am." She blurted out without any hesitation to talk back to the only parent she had alive. "He's the love of my-" The woman was cut off as she felt a nudge inside her belly which instantly made her entire body regret the reckless actions. Although she sensed a little bit of happiness from being a mother of twins.

Hesitatingly she placed a hand onto her stomach to suddenly have it be reeled back in. After she had her palm be kicked off by another child in her. 'How the fuck am I going to get rid of these monsters?' She pondered at the thought, attempting her best not to say anything for her to get attached to them.