Part Nine

Techno's POV

~A couple weeks later~

Techno's POV

Nothing much happened after our second time being together. Most days of the week We just went to cafes and sometimes he came to watch me at soccer practice, then we would go get shaved ice or some food. At the same time I was feeling nervous since it was the annual senior mentorship camping trip.

All the seniors that owned the senior university clubs gathered together for the yearly "Future Freshy" trip

It was a trip that the seniors organized each year for juniors and seniors in high school that were interested in being admitted to the college but only kids with a GPA above 3.5 could participate, the trip was 2~3 days long and we had to organize activities for it. I also found out that kengkla applied for it without me knowing so I was anxious because of it.

Type: "What should we do this year?"

Senior 1: "How about going to the beach?"

Type: "The seniors last year and the year before that did it, let's do something new"

Senior 2: "How about we go camping. There's a camping site not too far from the city, people rent it for events"

Techno: "The school gave us a budget of 70,000 baht and we're gonna have to feed the kids and staff, buy materials for the activities, and also provide tents"

Senior 2: "I already got the food part covered, the restaurant near campus agreed to make 550 lunchboxes for around 14,000 baht, we're gonna have around 50 kids and the rest is gonna be for us and the staff, it'll be enough for the 3 days we're actually there"

Techno: "How much is it to rent the whole camping site??"

Senior 2: "I called and they said 16,000 baht a night so it'll be 48,000 baht for 3 days but the place is also connected to the lake, and includes first aid kit and materials, it even has tents included apart from the 4 main cabins, so around 20 kids will sleep outside"

Type: "So we have 8,000 baht left for planning the activities"

Techno: "Sounds good, let's stick to this plan and start ordering everything, there's only a couple days left"

Type: "Okay, that concludes our meeting. Let's meet again tomorrow just to plan the activities"

With that, everyone left and headed towards the gate, I had to get a book from my locker so I told type to go ahead without me

Techno: "Hey, I'm getting something from my locker so you can go"

Type: "Okay then see you tomorrow" I waved goodbye and continued looking through my stack of books

Just then I felt someone hovering over behind me then I felt arms quickly wrap around my waist

I looked back and realized it was kengkla

Kengkla: "Surprise"

Techno: "Kengkla! You can't be in here, If someone sees then we'll both get in trouble"

Kengkla: "It's fine, I'll just say I'm a student here"

Techno: "You really think they'll believe you when you literally have your school uniform on??"

Kengkla: "it's worth a try" kengkla shrugged

Techno: "Just wait for me outside, I'll be right there soon"

Kengkla: "Hmp fine" He pouted and walked towards the exit

Techno: "I was sure it was here......maybe I left it in the class?" I thought I left it in my locker but it wasn't there so I went to check in the classroom