Chapter 30

The 21 year-old put a deeper frowned after hearing the least thing he thought he would ever hear from the older guy. He didn't let his confusion took over him for too long. What the hell Mew Suppasit was thinking? Did he think pulling this kind of prank was funny?

Bright sighed coherently, he was too drunk and lost the mood to respond to such nonsense. "Stop talking, I'm tired, Mew." He slightly pushed the other guy to roll to another side of the bed, making the cheap bed released creak noises.

Mew scoffed as he pushed back his hair, feeling frustrated over the fact that Bright refused to have a talk while they urgently needed to talk. However, he knew he wouldn't get any good result from pushing the younger male. Bright was drunk, so it might be the best to save the topic for tomorrow morning, when both of them were sober enough to think.

He saw the boy was cocooning under the thin comforter, giving him his back. The older guy recognized that Bright was already drowning in his slumber since his shoulder lifted up and shrank down rhytmically. Mew himself was exhausted from all the roller coaster ride his heart had experienced today—or yesterday, since the clock showed the beginning of new day already.

The older guy dipped his whole body to lay by Bright's side, to join the boy into slumber.

.
.
.
.
.

Bright jolted out of the bed when he realized he was in Mew Suppasit's embrace. He thought the event occurred yesterday was all a fleeting dream of his, but it was apparently not. The boy groaned when his body was thrown to the hard ground due to his abrupt movement. It made the older guy squirmed as he caught consciousness.

Mew squinted his eyes seeing the younger male was kissing the floor in an odd position, the first thing he could mutter to greet Bright was, "Are you okay?"

The boy was yet to answer him so Mew hurriedly went to the boy's side and squatted next to him, "Hey..." Mew tried to check on Bright but his hand was stopped by Bright himself.

"Did we do it?" Was the first thing Bright asked, rendering the older man furrowed his brows. "Did we do it or not?" Bright repeated his question as if he urgently needed the answer.

"Did... what...?" Mew asked back, still in his own confusion.

Trailing his gaze up and down, Bright was trying to answer his own question. He saw Mew still had his clothes on and it meant that they didn't do it. But wait.... The boy was in his own monologue when he realized he was half naked. His eyes went dillated as he covered his bare torso with his hands, trying hard to cover his naked skin, in which he terribly failed.

Mew then ruffled his hair since he found Bright cute. He couldn't hide his feelings when a cackle escaped his mouth, "What are you trying to imply, hmmm?" He gave Bright's tinted cheeks a circular stroke.

"I—uh..."

"If you're asking about sleeping together, yes we literally slept together, Bright. So don't worry." Mew smiled, "I won't do it without your consent. Have I ever?" The older guy asked with his gentle tone, making Bright shivered with another unwanted feelings. Mew did it again without knowing, and only Bright was left with helplessness.

Geez, this man needs to stop! Or—

"How's your head?" Mew pulled the other guy from his own monologue.

"Huh?" Bright was clueless.

Mew brought his other hand to pat on Bright's top head, "You were quite drunk last night. Are you okay? Do you have any hangover?" Mew asked again since he knew the boy chugged down bottles booze last night.