4⛓️

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

The wedding was finalized, it was supposed to be held on the coming Saturday and they decided rukhsati on the same day. Mushk strictly said no to any reception that can be held after her brother wakes up, making her mother in law a bit upset.

Mushk was frustrated at the lady, how hard it was for her to understand that she couldn't just pretend to be happy when her family was fighting with death every moment.

She looked around at her house which didn't feel like a home like it used to before, the packers were called and they were packing all the stuff around. A white sheet was spread on the sofas to cover them from any dust particles, all the crockery was safely wrapped in the bubble wrap and kept in cartons. Mushk felt as if someone wrapped her heart tightly and squeezed it.

All their suitcases were packed and the last items were checked and placed inside safely. She came out of the house with Irtaza who held Murtuza. Mujtaba trailing behind them.

standing outside she closes the door and locks it. For Mushk it felt like someone snatched her soul, this was the house built by her brother's sweat and blood. Blinking her eyes rapidly to stop the tears she looked down when she felt a tug on her dupatta.

She looks down to see Mujtaba looking at her with a confused look. Smiling, she reassures him by nodding.

Holding Mujtaba's hand she follows Irtaza who was moving towards his house.Her nikkah was tomorrow and upon her aunt's request she shifted to their house for one night.

Entering his house she directly goes to Hana's room, settling her bags there.

It was evening when Yasmin sat with Mushk explaining her responsibilities and how marriage works, she was playing the role of her mother.

Mushk felt her heart will burst out with pain anytime. How she wished her mother and bhabhi to be here, explaining all this to her. It wasn't like she didn't want Yasmin to say all these things but she always imagined Maham instead of Yasmin because she was the only one very close to her, especially after her mother's death.

Hana barged in making both of them startled, Yasmin glared at her impatient daughter who sheepishly smiled at her.

She was like an energy bubble, always jumping here and there like a monkey. She was the only one who could get away easily after pranking her beloved brother who was completely opposite to this monkey.

Sitting beside Mushk on her knees, the bed slightly bouncing beneath her.

"Look what I brought, let me do it." She chirped at Mushk showing her the henna cones.

Mushk felt anger growing inside her, why don't these people understand that she didn't want to celebrate anything for her right now the marriage was a convenient one. She didn't want to do anything without her family.

Getting up she goes to the washroom, angrily slamming the door behind making Hana flinch who later turns to her mother, questioning her silently.

"Dear, she is already under pressure and she doesn't want to celebrate anything without her family. try to understand jaani." Yasmin softly tells her daughter who visibly looked upset due to Mushk's behavior.

An understanding look passes on her face.

"but ammi, aren't we her family?" Yasmin shakes her head at her stupid daughter.