15⛓️

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come..The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END REGARDING NEXT UPDATE.

Wha...what did you just.. " Mushk trails off, baffled over his words.

"Yes you heard me, marry me that way Zohan will never win the case." He briefly tells her glancing at his mother who wasn't able to hide her excitement. Amusement shone in his eyes seeing his mother so excited as if she would start jumping.

"But there is no time.. '' Mushk was intervened by Irtaza once again.

"Think about it Mushk, there is no other option. I'll extend the date of hearing by next week." He politely tells her and turns to leave.

"Oh!.... And I'm nothing like Zohan." He tells her without turning and leaves the room.

"I know what you've been through, Mushk and trust me when I say there is no better man for you out there other than my son. I know whatever happened has been very traumatic for you." Yasmin gently tells her.

"But khala.. I-I can't.." Mushk stammers, she knows there is no reason to say no. She just didn't want to get tied up again due to circumstances.

"It's okay if you don't trust Irtaza but trust my upbringing child, he will never ever do those things that Zohan did. I would kill him myself if he even lay a hand on you. For me you will always come first." Yasmin firmly tells her and expectantly looks at Mushk who was in deep thought.

~~

Banquet was booked for their Valima and it was beautifully set up with fairy lights and white roses with red ones, happiness was finally making its way on their door.

Irtaza was sitting on the sofa, waiting. He was eager to see his bride, his Mushk. Finally after all those trials and tribulations he got her forever and he knew how to cherish her.
He wasn't a fool to let her go like Zohan did.

The nikkah was done an hour ago, Mushk was getting ready to hold her husband's hand.
"Her husband" The word rang in her mind again and again.

She was scared after her first marriage which went down the drain and to hand herself again to a man.
But she didn't know that this man would do anything to bring a smile to her face.
He has always had only one girl in his heart and mind and finally they were tied in the purest bond of the whole world.

Clad in her mothers wedding dress, she was overwhelmed with the rush of emotions present in her heart.

Wearing a blood red, deep maroon velvet gharara with golden heavy zardosi work she was looking ethereal.

The color contrasted deeply against her pale skin and Auburn hair.
A jhoomar and maang tika was placed on her forehead, with a mix of red, golden and black on her eyelids, her nose and cheek bones were dusted with gold highlighter.
Her cheeks were already red with everyone gushing around her.

Plump lips were painted blood red, her swan-like neck had a choker which was encrusted with pearls and rubies, with a seven layer haar accompanying it.
Her hands were filled with henna which now had a maroon color, her long slender fingers had rings, beautifying her hands more.

Overall she looked regal.
With maroon everywhere she looked the perfect Asian bride, the one which every man would kill to have.

Descending down the stairs with help of Hana and her tiny little nephews Mujtaba and Murtuza who shockingly was with her and not with Irtaza for the first time.