7⛓️

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Mushk was getting ready with Hana's help, Irtaza and Hana came to their house to help if needed while Zohan was waiting downstairs for his wife who was getting ready upstairs.

while Murtuza as usual was in Irtaza's arms, not leaving him and giving grumpy looks to whoever tried to take him from Irtaza.

Mushk opted for a subtle look, with a dull pink sharara and a moti haar. Hana gave a halo look to her eyes as her dress was already very simple with some sequence and pattern here and there. A silver dupatta was placed on her head, accompanied by a jhumar on her temple and a maang tika.

Pinning another dupatta on her shoulder Hana gives her some last touch ups and they get down. Stopping at the end of the stairs they see Zohan and Irtaza busy with Murtuza, playing peek-a-boo with him.

A small smile breaks out on Mushks lips seeing the scene in front of her.

"Ahm bhai, can we leave now?? It's already late." Hana's voice stops them from whatever they were doing and turns towards her.

Zohan smiles at them and moves towards his bride, who was looking regal as always. Irtaza continuously looks at her but soon averts his eyes seeing Zohan approaching her.

"You're looking so beautiful." Zohan whispers to her, holding her hand in his.

Mushk awkwardly smiles back at him, feeling uncomfortable in front of Irtaza and Hana. Irtaza clears his throat, making Zohan turn towards him.

"Hume nikalna chahiye, it's already very late." He saunters out of the room, Hana and Mujtaba trailing behind him.

(We should leave, it's already very late.)

"Let's go." Saying this, Zohan takes her out of the house, leading her to the car.

The valima was held at her mother in law's house, seeing the backyard was big enough to hold more than 50 people. They decided to do their valima there.

All of them move towards their destination. The car stops with a screeching voice in front of a big black gate which was soon opened by the servants.

All the cars swiftly enter the porch and everyone gets down. Zohan and Hana help Mushk get out of the car and move towards the backyard.

Zohan and Mushk enter the backyard holding hands and move towards the sofa placed on a built up stage. Settling down with Hana adjusting her dress.

Mushk looked around the backyard, which was beautifully lit with fairy lights hanging everywhere accompanied by white lilies. It was white everywhere, pleasing to eyes.

Her eyes stop at the buffet set up in the corner, more like at the man who was standing near the buffet with Murtuza in his arms speaking to the waiter while baby Murtuza was busy chewing the pen stolen from his breast pocket.

She continues to watch as he laughs and takes the pen back from him and gives a piece of naan to chew. Smiling at them she knew somewhere deep down that he was the man of dreams, no matter how much she tried to suppress this thought saying it was wrong it somehow popped out again.

Hearing Zohan's voice she comes out of her trance and smiles at some aunt who came to congratulate them. The reception went smoothly with everyone meeting the couple and Mujtaba taking care of Ibrahim like a big brother should. Dinner went by and they all stood by to take a photograph.

Mushk looks around and realizes that Irtaza wasn't here, roaming her eyes. It stops in a corner where he was talking to a waiter about some leftover food. She snaps out of her staring session when an arm goes around her waist. She looks up to see Zohan looking at her with a soft smile. Reciprocating it, she looked at the camera and a snap was heard.

Later, Mushk was taken to Zohan's room at his parents house as it was almost midnight and wasn't safe to leave at this time, while Zohan stayed back helping Irtaza in winding up.

Everything was cleared and everyone retired to their rooms. Zohan was happily going upstairs holding two ice cream cones, he was passing through his parents room and stopped hearing some loud voices. Frowning, he was about to knock but stopped hearing his name.

Leaning forward he presses his ear to the door, now clearly hearing their words his eyes widen. He felt someone clawing at his heart. He didn't understand what he heard just now or more like his heart wasn't ready to accept anything, about half an hour later the shouting stopped. Zohan stood still not able to think what just happened.

He didn't know what he felt, they all were so happy a few hours ago and now it changed to something else. His mothers words felt like a dagger to his heart, his whole life he has been lied to and betrayed by his own family, their words squeezed the life of his heart.

Rubbing his chest, he takes slow steps towards his room walking inside. The ice cream cones long forgotten on the floor, melting everywhere. Perhaps this was the last sign to warn about how their relationship is soon gonna melt just like the fallen cone.

Entering the room he sees Mushk playing with Murtuza who was trying to take her hair in his mouth. He continues to stare at them and a small spark of hope is ignited in his heart about having a happy family.

Mushk looks at him who was standing still, looking at them. Picking up Murtuza she moves towards him.

"What's wrong?" She softly asks him, snapping him out of his daze.

"Nothing, I want you to sign some papers. Here, look at it and think wisely." Zohan softly tells her forwards some papers.

Mushk looks at the papers in her hands, laying now a sleeping Murtuza on bed. She sits beside him and goes through the papers, her eyes widened seeing them.

"These are guardianship papers of Mujtaba and Murtaza, I mean now that you're my wife we should legally share their responsibilities too." Zohan quietly tells her who keeps looking at the papers.

Mushk was in deep thought, she didn't know what to do. Finally going with what her heart says. She signs the papers trusting him. That was the first mistake she made not knowing what fate planned for her.

Signing them, she gives it to Zohan who smiles at her and keeps the papers in the drawer, making a mental note to submit them as soon as possible.

They both lay down and soon Mushk was fast asleep, her one hand on Murtuza who was taking up the whole bed sleeping like a starfish.

"That way, at least she'll never ever leave me, even after knowing the truth." Zohan thinks looking at her who was in a deep slumber yet he wasn't able to sleep because the biggest truth he got to know about himself.

He didn't know what he felt but he was more worried thinking that Mushk will leave him once she gets to know the truth. He needed an assurance that she will always be with him and what could be the best thing to use? He used his very own friend's children as bait to keep her tied to him.

It was somewhere near 3 am when he followed Mushk in a deep sleep.

holaaaa! ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO;)..

Do follow me on instagram please, to know more about my stories, my character's interviews, aesthetics, book covers and most importantly, TEASERS/SNEAK PEEKS!

INSTA ID: cheesyburgir

What do you guys think Zohan heard?
We are so close to 2k followers, if possible please give me a quick follow! I will be thankful for it.

*Vote and Comment*

~Burgir