The Chat With Initials As Names

Server: This is a chat created by the gods. Please name yourself as your initials and nothing else, if not, the gods will lay a severe punishment upon you.

LV: Hey guys!
PJ: Hiiii-! Wait. Isn't LV a brand?
PM: Yes it is. It is Louis Vuitton.
AC: Wait, I thought you weren't into fashion?
PM: I am not. But my siblings are.
TG: Wait. If LV is Louis Vuitton, isn't AC Air-Conditioner?
JG: Good one sis.
C: What is an Air-Conditioner?
NDA: It basically is a device that blows cold air, Calypso.
RARA: First of all, no one tease me about my name. Second, if what Thalia says is true, then isn't NDA National Death Agency, Death Breath?
NDA: First of all, do not call me that. Second, why was this chat created?
HL: What are you talking about?
JG: Oh right. Hazel is from the past.
PJ: Oh come on! Frank, just explain to her.
AC: Actually Seaweed Brain, your initials are short form for pajamas.
PJ: Wise Girl!
NDA: Wait, is anyone going to answer my question?
Aphrodite: I believe I will. All of you that are here in here, please come to here in ten days. We are having a party!!!
Athena: I believe she means that for all those who are present in the chat, please come to Olympus in ten days to celebrate the victory of the war with Gaia and the Giants. Also, Perseus Jackson, I will be making sure that you do not harm my daughter in any way. If you do, may I remind you that death is not the worst punishment, and that my punishment for you would be worse than what you have experienced in Tartarus.
AC: Mother!
PJ: Erm... Understood?
TG: Soooo... Can we at least know something about the party?
Poseidon: Athena, give the kids a break! Also, this party will be worse than you think. Just cone to Olympus, the following people-
Athena: Wait, are you just going to name everyone? Or just the kids?
Poseidon: As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by Owl Head over there, the people attending will be-
Athena: Kelp Head. You will suffer my wrath!
Apollo: Hey! It is me, the best Olympian god in the whole of Olympus!
Artemis: Please ignore him. As Poseidon was saying before Athena went to torture him, the people are: Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Nico Di Angelo, Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano, the twelve Olympian gods, Hades, and Hestia.
Apollo: For the first game, the gods will not play! The rest of you will play 'Drink If'.
All Demigods: Nooooooo
PJ: Also, what happened to my Dad?
Hestia: He will survive, after all, he is immortal.
PJ: Thank you, Lady Hestia.
Zeus: Wait what? According to Hera, there will be no need for formality. Though I wanted everyone to bow on the knees...
Artemis, Apollo, Ares, Hephaestus, Dionysus, Hermes: Father!
Ares: I am surprised Apollo has not said a Haiku until now.
Artemis: No!!! Why did you remind him?
Apollo: Ares, you are right. I am overdue for a Haiku. Hmmm. I know:
Dearest Demigods
Welcome to Olympus's party
I am the best
Artemis: No, no, no. The second was 8 syllables and the last line was only 4 syllables! How about:
I am Apollo,
Big fiery ball of gas.
I'm so big-headed!
Hermes: That is soooo perfect!
TG: Did we just get forgotten? Again?
PJ: When was the first time we were forgotten?
TG: When your Dad and Athena were arguing.
AC: So... What time?
Hermes: Just-just come at dawn! Artemis! That hurts!
Hephaestus: Erm... Artemis! Apollo! You guys might want to stop! Apollo! How dare you destroy my throne!?
Ares: I would love to watch them fight but I have to break it up.
TG: Wait, you, the god of war, breaking up a war? Why? Not that I don't like what you are doing but you love wars!
Ares: I would love watching you all play over them fighting. It is always the same and I just got bored of it. Now time to go! Be at Olympus at dawn in ten days!

________________________________

First story, first chapter!
Will probably update when I feel like it, but shouldn't be more than a month!
Bai!