Kitchen Fight

Nico's POV

Reyna and I were just finishing getting all the sodas and skittles and we were shadow traveling back to Hermes's Palace. All of a sudden, Percy shouted, "Hey! Could you two bake some blue chocolate chip cookies with cookies & cream ice cream on the TOP? Please!" Then he gave those two cute sea green baby seal eyes to everyone, who fell for it instantly-other than Reyna and myself-and they all pleaded with him too. Then sudden, Reyna shouted, "Fine! We will go bake your silly cookies if all of you shut up now!"

At the kitchen———————

"Ok, I think we both know we suck at baking cookies-" That was something we learned about each other during our trip with the Athena Parthenos "-So I will read the instructions, you do the dry ingredients, and I do the wet ones, kay Death Breath?" "First of all, okay. Second, do not call me Death Breath." And with that I got out the ingredients for my bowl and Reyna got hers.

Wow, she looks so pretty when she is not worried, that smooth-flowing black hair of hers, matched with those obsidian black eyes.

Woah, I have got to stop doing this. It's so creepy!

You love her and you know it!

Erm, maybe...

Just tell her already!

Fine!

So, I crept up behind her, and poured a packet of flour on her head. "Nico! You asked for it!" Soon, it became a full-fledged ingredients fight. All of a sudden, I shadow traveled to behind her and hugged her, then turning her around. "So Rey-Rey. I think we all know I love you." "And I think we all know I love you too, Death Breath." "So, you-er-want-um-" "Are you asking me on a date?" "Erm, y-yes..." "Ok!" "Er, what do you mean Rey-Rey?" "I am saying that I want to go on a date with you." And she put her lips to mine, which initially shocked me, but I soon returned the favour.

Reyna's POV

I was kissing Nico when I heard someone clear their throat. I immediately pulled away and accidentally pushed Nico to the ground. Starring at us were those who were playing plus Hermes and Artemis. "Where are my COOKIES?" "Seriously Seaweed Brain?" "Eeeeeeeeee!" "And that is what you call an Aphrodite side, and I am the hottest!" "Stop that Repair Boy!" "Come on sis. He'll get it from Pipes already!" "Leo Valdez-!" "It's Leo Flamin' Valdez!" "Well, no one actually cares Valdez." "Haze! Get your boyfriend to stop!" "No thanks, Repair Boy. I think you deserve it." "Who knew Hazel could be so evil, Sparky?" "Since when did you start calling Jase Sparky, Pinecone Face?" "Shut up Prissy" " Clarisse?"
"What? Never heard of last min invitation before?" "Excuse me demigods," This time, it was Artemis who spoke up, "we can go back to the throne room. It has became a verbal argument and Lord Zeus wishes for all of you to come." With a wave of his hand, Hermes cleaned mine and Nico's clothes.

Back at the throne room——————

Third Person's POV

Since I am lazy, I will just put B for Bellona and H for Hades

B: You and your kids are so uncontrollable!
H: Not as if yours are better!
B: What good is it to just radiate death?
H: So? What can your kids do? Nothing!
B: Pfft... As if! My kids can share their strength with people. Better than just smelling like death to monsters.

Artemis & Apollo whispering
Artemis is Sis, Apollo is Bro
Sis: Shall we interrupt them?
Bro: Good idea, it is so boring!
Sis: Let's use plan 17.
Bro: Isn't that for when Athena and Poseidon quarrel?
Sis: Urgh! J-Just do it!
Bro: Fine. Cover your ears, now!

Annabeth's POV

All I heard was Apollo shouting, "COVER YOUR EARS!" before he threw something into the middle of the room and all darkness turned into rays of golden and silver.

When my senses returned to normal, I heard Artemis saying "-resume the game now."

Oh great...

————————————-————————

One more done!