Chapter 38

"Maybe."

_---♡---_

Mirae is laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling while thinking about the date a few days ago. Ever since then, Jisoo didn't show up nor greet her. Mirae was starting to think Jisoo was just toying with her.

"Was it all just a dream? Am I going crazy?" Mirae muttered.

She shot back up and realized something. Mirae slowly places her fingers on her lips.

"But it felt so real..."

'Maybe I should accept him already?'

Mirae burried her face on her pillow and screamed loudly. She was wondering what she did wrong... She missed Jisoo but also wondered if he was just nervous to even face her after that... kiss.

"What are you doing to me Hong Jisoo?"

---♡---

"So your telling us... You don't know how to approach her?" Seungcheol said in disbelief.

"I-It's not that! I feel like that date isn't enough..." Jisoo looked down.

He has been staying with the boys since their date happened. Jisoo was afraid to face her. Well - He felt like the date wasn't enough. He needed the boys for help. The boys were more than happy to welcome in Jisoo. Though, they were problematic about the whole situation happening with both of them.

"Come one hyung, man up! How would you feel if your in Mirae's position? Disappearing without a trace after what happened between you two." Jihoon scoffs.

"I know I know... I'm an asshole... But I need to come up with something asap!" Jisoo stood up from the couch.

"How about another date? You know... Where you can finally ask her out?" Seungkwan rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I'm sure she would say yes... If even if she doesn't. We all know how she truely feels about you."

Jisoo fell silent as his gaze was on the ground. It's not like he didn't want to officially ask her, he just didn't want to face rejection.

"I'm-"

"Your scared?"

Jisoo could only nod his head. He appriciated the time, work and hardship his friends went through with him. He felt like a burden to them, telling all his problems to them to solve.

"Aigoo... This hyung..."

Seokmin stood up and went to Jisoo with a big, warm hug. Jisoo got a little startled but hugged back followed by the other boys, even Jihoon who doesn't like skin-ship that much.

They all pulled away and smiled at each other. Another memory Jisoo will never forget.

"Cheer up hyung! We are always by your side. Don't be scared! I'm sure Mirae will more than ready to accept you to be her 'Boyfie' " Chan teased making the others laugh.

Jisoo chuckled at the sight. He thought, maybe it is time... do it now Jisoo! Before it's too late.

'I hope you are ready to accept me Rae-ah.'

---♡---

Mirae is walking around the pavement looking down at the small stones on the cold ground.

She lifted her head up to see a familiar figure. Almost too familiar...

"Jisoo?" She mumbled.

Mirae's gaze shifted to the girl beside Jisoo. She was holding some beautiful roses. A small pang of jealousy hit her.

"Flowers?..."

Mirae shook her head and got rid of her awful thoughts. Many theories and assumptions came rushing through her mind making her frown.

'Am I... Jealous? Pfft- Why would I?'

She looked at the two to see the girl giving Jisoo the flowers she was holding ealier with a bright smile. Mirae thought that he wouldn't accept it. But he did, happily.

'Even If I am... I have no rights to be.'

Mirae slowly turned her body and began to walk the other way with her head down. Her mind and face filled with disappointment.

"Maybe... It was all just a joke?..."

_ _ _

Happy Birthday to Me! Hehe...

Another Short Chapter Update!😅

Hope you all enjoyed reading my book.

Hope ya'll have a nice day and stay safe ^-^

(Stream 24H :) - btw Wonwoo With The Crop Top Though

(Stream 24H :) - btw Wonwoo With The Crop Top Though...)