Chapter One: The Start

Ellie became the leader of the Toppats living in the Airship. Henry on the other hand, is stuck on land with his fellow minions/friends. Henry didn't really know himself why he abandoned Ellie back in the Complex. She gave him a boost and he just leaves her behind. Henry didn't do it out of selfishness. Henry always restricted himself to make friendships. Because every time he has made a friend they always turned on him. He remembered back when he was six years old. Him and his so-called friend Jack were playing baseball where all it was simply is hitting a ball with a bat seeing how far it went. When Jack hit the ball hard it smashed through a window. Jack then blamed it on Henry. That was when Henry felt betrayed by Jack. Henry's parents were disappointed with him despite Henry claiming he didn't do it. Because nobody ever really listened to Henry, he preferred not to talk alot since he was shy and when he does talk its often ignored.
Now Henry is better at communicating especially with his friends. His friends were Evan who wore the top hat and fancy glass eye things, Geoffrey was the short one, Dave was the security guard known to keep getting fired from his jobs. 'Alright Henry how will we get revenge on that Ellie and the Toppat Clan?' Geoffrey asked. Henry took off his top hat and stomped on it in annoyance. 'What if we get back at them by creating our own criminal organisation?' Evan suggested. Henry thought that was a good idea but then Dave said 'We should work with the government and work together with them to takeout the Toppat Clan'.
Henry found both ideas just as good as the other. If they worked with the government they may earn a pardon but creating a criminal organisation can give them more respect and power. This could mean they have more control and maybe even attack the Toppat Clan.

The choice is up to you people. Should Henry and his gang team with the government or create their own criminal organisation.