Chapter Six: The Pardon

'Crash the helicopter right at them!' Henry exclaimed. Charles understood. 'This is the greatest plaaaannnnn'. Most of The Wall men got killed but Henry, Ellie, Charles, Geoffrey, Evan and Dave got injured severely. Some had broken bones, some parts of their body was just beyond repairing.
*few hours later*
Henry woke up he found himself in a hospital. He noticed Ellie was on the other bed, Charles was on the other side along with Geoffrey, Evan and Dave. 'Easy calm down' The doctor assured. 'We arrested The Wall for attempt to arrest some people who contributed to taking out the Toppat Clan so you won't have to worry about them anymore.' 'Why does my spine feel weird and most of my body in general?' Henry asked. 'We fixed you people up. We had to add bionics to repair the body. You got your pardon aswell' The doctor informed. Soon Henry's friends and girlfriend woke up. Henry got out of his hospital bed. The captain arrived 'Good job, you six.' said the captain. 'Ellie you gave up such a powerful role to save the world, Henry you contributed alot to saving everyone, Geoffrey, Evan and Dave you both managed to inform us about the Airship, Charles you did you. I think you six are enlisted to be a team. You will be carrying out more missions to come' The captain claimed. The captain left the hospital. 'Ellie you wanna come home with me?' Henry asked. 'I'll see you guys at our next mission' Charles waved goodbye. 'Sure, Henry' Ellie said. Geoffrey, Evan and Dave got their own houses brought by the government to live in. Henry and Ellie showed up at Henry's mansion. Henry got the mansion by selling the Tunisian diamond. 'I like the way you fight, Henry' Ellie said. 'Same here, Ellie said'. They both shared a kiss on the balcony in the sunset.
Thanks to the choices you all made. The most popular choices lead you to Government Recruits Ending.

What should I write next?

A sequel to this

Charles's back story

Ellie's backstory

Henry after getting revenge on the Toppat Clan