🐺💐hey! im harry!💐🐺

Snape opened the door and let draco inside, he told him to rest up untill tomorrow so he can be ready to go to his new school.
Why was he so excited for school you ask?
Well this is not any ordinary school.
This school is for wizards, and it is called Hogwarts!
Snape is the defense agent's the dark arts teacher.
Drack took all his things and went to bed. He starred at the sealing untill he quickly drifted off to sleep.

 He starred at the sealing untill he quickly drifted off to sleep

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Draco woke up the next morning to snape calling him.
He put on new clothes then went downstairs.
Snape gave him some food as he drank his black coffee.
When they were both done they headed out to the bar were in the back was a secret passing to the wizard area. Snape took draco that way as they both walked silently to the stores.
Okay i need to add this first

Okay back to le story!Snape told draco to go get his own pet  he would meet him outside of the wand store because he has some business to attend,Dracos pov-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Okay back to le story!
Snape told draco to go get his own pet  he would meet him outside of the wand store because he has some business to attend,
Dracos pov-

Uncle snape had something to do so i have to get a pet by myself, good thing he came with me to get the wizards money first.
I was walking through a crowd to get to the store,
When i got there there were a bunch of different owls outside in cages or just on a resting place.
I walked inside to see a man holding a lizard.
Hmm hope he has a snake though.
And i was right,
He had a bunch of snakes, but the only one that cought my eye was a  red eyed lucy ball python. I decided to buy him  and name him albino. He reminds me of how i am a albino.
I was walking down the way to the wands when i tripped and almost fell on the ground, but i didnt?
Someone had cought my hand as i was falling. I look up to see a boy about my age with black hair, light skin, and green emerald eyes. He was wearing a red sweater with light blue jeans that were folded over his ankles at the bottom, white converse and a black choker. Behind him was a black wolf that you usually find in the most expensive part of the wizard store.

He looked at me,

He looked at me,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

His eyes were so beautiful! Me and him made eye contact,He is the one i want

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

His eyes were so beautiful! Me and him made eye contact,
He is the one i want...

???- are you okay?! You almost fell there.

Draco- y-ya

Wait wait. I talked to him?!!?! Without trying! Now i know he is the one!

???- oh thats good! Oh i see you were just from the pet store!

Draco- i-i was..

???- oh! Ya! Sorry i didnt introduce myself, im harry!

Draco- i-im dr-draco..

Harry- nice to meet you draco! Want to come get a wand with me?

Draco- su-sure.

We both start walking to the wand store. Albino was on my neck and harrys wolf was walking beside him, no leash?
Draco- hey um- harry? Wh-whats your d-dogs name?

Harry- oh! This is scarlett! O forgot to mention she is a girl.

Draco- o-oh, w-why no leash?

Harry- that becouse she already know what to do and how to behave! Ive had her for 5 years! I saved her from hunters in the forest.

He didn't buy her? Wow... i cant beleve a wild wolf , especially a shadow wolf. They usually kill on sight!

Draco- thats cool.

Harry- oh hey draco we are here!

I looked up to see the wand store.  Me and harry both went inside to pick out a wand, first it was harrys turn.

The store keeper gave him a bark wood enchanted wand, he told him to give it a wave so he did,
All the glass in the store exept the the windows broke.
I accidentally let out a small giggle as harry quickly placed the wand down on the table.
He looked back at me and smiled.
I couldn't help but give him a small smile back.
After 3 more minutes the store keeper came back with a wand called Garrick Ollivander witch claimed itself to harry.
He smiled at me and told me its my turn.
He walked away so i just asked for a wand as well.
He came back with different ones. After 6 minutes i found the right one called Elder Wand. I read about these, they are one of the most striking wands. Why did it pick me?
I turn around to see harry sitting by the window.
Was he waiting for me? I thought he left.
I go up to him and tap his shoulder.
He turns around and looks at me then he smiles a worm smile.

Harry- oh are you done?

Draco- ya...w-were you waiting f-for me?

Harry- yep! Oh and your snake kind of.. umm. Raped around my arm. And i cant get him off heh.

Draco- oh s-sorry! Let me g-get him.

Harry- its okay draco!
Well we should head out now!

Draco- o-okay!

We walked outside and snape was waiting for me.

Snape- hey draco you don-
Oh hello?

Draco- un-uncle snape t-this is harry!

Harry- hello!

Snape- wait wait wait.. was draco.. talking to you?!!

Harry- ya?

Snape- he only talks to me?!! He wo t talk to anyone else... untill now!

Harry- really? *ding dimg ding*
Oh no! We have 5 minutes to get to the train!

Snape- oh you do,
Here wait stay still!

Snape used his wand and said a spell,
Then me and harry were send right next to the wall to the train with our luggage .
We both took our luggage and ran through the wall to the train and we jumped in.
We were able to find a empty seat.
We sat down and harry went to put our luggage away.
I swear when i saw him put the luggage in the top compartment his sleeve rolled down a little and there was a slight burn on it.
When i looked closer to his face he wasn't smiling, like before i taped on his shoulder back at thr want store.
Is he okay?