♡💫Mine!💫♡

Draco- hey harry?

Harry- yes draco?

He looks at me and i can finally see as he forced a smile on his face,
I look on his forehead to see a scar that he covers with his hair.

Draco- why are you faking a smile? Do you not like me? Are you okay? Is it me-

He cut me off with a sad face on that turnes into a real soft smile.
He closes the door and sits down next to me.

Harry- its not you draco....its just hard to live a happy life.
I can already see in your eyes when we first met how empty they were, like how mine used to look... ive made it my mission to make you happy so you don't live like how i do!
You did nothing wrong..besides your the first person to ever see my fake smile....

Draco- well what about your scar?

Harry- oh yes,
My parents died when i was a baby,
They were murdered and i was left with my moms sister and her family...lets just say...they arnt nice people...and i dont smile real smiles cuz everyone always told me my smile was ugly....

He has problems like me and very different as well,
And who said his smile was ugly! Its beautiful!

Draco- your smiles not ugly...its beautiful.

He looks over to me, his cheeks got more red and he smiled at me, yep a real smile!
I hugged him right then and there. I could feel as he was crying a little bit, he hugged me back and after a few minutes, he fell asleep on my chest.

I had him laying agents my chest as i too drifted off to sleep.