♤hermione♤

Harrys pov- (didnt see that coming did ya?)

I fluttered my eyes as i felt comfortable and warm. So very worm...it felt nice..

I look up to see what it was and i saw draco fast asleep..he looks so peaceful and his skin is soft and his hair is so beautiful...why dont people like albinos? They are beautiful human beings!
I dont wanna get off him ill just go back to sleep...i feel...happy...with him. Its nice to feel.
I lay my head back down on his chest, i can hear his swift elegant heartbeat like music.
I think to only knowing him for a few hours, ive already fallen for him...

I close my eyes as i licen to his heartbeat, i feel him slowly shuffle upwards, i guess he woke up.
He picked me up and had me now on his lap still head on chest.
This surprised me.

Soon enough i drifted off to sleep again, before i was passed out i heard draco wisper "sleep well harry". Then it was black.

Dracos pov-

I woke up closings my eyes as harry slept peacefully on me,
After a minute of admiring his peaceful face he started to shuffle, i closed my eyes and layed my head back down,
I felt as he picked his head up,
He caressed my outlines on my face,
His hands were....soft...he layed his head back on my chest untill he said something that made my heart lighten with Happiness!

"I think to only knowing him for a few hours, ive already fallen for him..."

He then started to drift off to sleep again, i slowly and carefully sat up picking him up and placing him on my lap and laying his head on my chest.
Before he fell asleep i said "sleep well harry".
Only when they talk it is underlined sorry for that mistake!

When harry falls asleep i brush through his soft black hair with my fingers for a wile untill someone comes to the door and knocks on it.

Draco- come in.

???- pardon me but have you seen a frog anywhere? Some kid lost i-

Draco- pls quit down,i point to harry sleeping.

???- oh my im so sorry, hey is it okay if i can sit with you guys?

Draco- you can.

???- thanks btw im hermione.

Draco- draco, and this is harry...

Hermione- oh are you two dating?

Draco- no but hes mine. .

Hermione- eeeee!! Thats so cute!

Harry- hmm draco..what time is it?

Draco- its 6:21 pm.

Harry- hmm okay...oh hello?

Hermione- EEEEEEE ur such a sweet bean omg!!!! *fangirling*.

Harry- shes...nice?

Draco- this is Hermione, she joined us a few minutes ago.

Harry- ooh! Okay!

Hermione- oh im so sorry for that, oh we should get into our uniforms, we are almost there, the changing rooms are to the left for the boys okay we will meet back here!

Harry- okay!

Draco- k.

Me and harry started walking over to the changing rooms and we both picked out our uniforms.

They were robes, very comfy,
I waited for harry outside. When he came he wore the same thing but with a different colored tie.

When he came out i went up to his ear and whispered "mine~". Then i took his hamd and we went back to our cart.