Hidden route; 1. The difficulty

"Help me Katsuragi! I know you're watching!"

"Huh? Why're you calling that bastard's name Yoshino chan? Do you really want to lose your tongue so badly?"

Sakura's displeased tone made the room quiet as she pointed the knife towards Asuka's mouth. Fortunately she was forced to stop because of the person who is walking through the door calmly.

"Then what're you doing Sakura-chan? Do you want to lose your reputation badly too?"

It was a familiar male voice. Everyone's attention turned towards Katsuragi who is holding a phone in his hand.

"W-what're you doing here!"

"Just taking some videos and pictures around here. You know I'm quite famous on social media right? People are asking why the school beauty Asuka is covered in blood? I also wonder why.."

Sakura took few steps backward. Using that chance Katsuragi got Asuka from the ground and carried her in a bridal style, still directing his camera towards Sakura and her guards with a gun.

"Over 10k people is watching this and the number is still increasing. You know what to do right?"

Sakura may have a lot of money that can manipulate the police but the public opinion was scarier. She also knows how big and wide Katsuragi's influences are. He doesn't have a great background as she has but he can easily manipulate social networks like now.

"Fine. Let's leave 'for now'. But I'll come back for Yoshino-chan"

"I'll be waiting for you. Oh, and don't use this lame way to take advantage of people again. Let's just face each other directly"

Sakura just nodded and walked past them with her guards. She was beyond pissed off but there was nothing she could do. It's fortunate that she didn't have a gun, or else things may turned into disaster.

"Thanks for the help"

Asuka smiled softly and thanked him despite the burning feeling on her leg. Because of the race from earlier every inch of her body felt cold expect from her injured leg.

"You should've called me earlier"

"You're right. It hurts like hell" she chuckled but didn't look like she was joking.

"I'll be your knight in shining armor. You can rest now"

Seeing Katsuragi's smiling face she felt relieved and scared at the same time. He was smiling like someone he doesn't like is about to die today.

"Haha, why am I having a feeling that you're more like a villain?"

That was Asuka's last words before she passed out. Seeing the brave but weak girl laughing in her weakened state while shivering from the cold angered him even though he's the one who sent her here.

'Looks like I've to be a demon king that kidnaps the princess and locks her in a huge tower'

He left the old building without even caring about the kids on the floor. Nothing was more important than the girl in his arms right now.

"Should we go to the hospital, young master? She seems to be in a bad condition"

His driver asked with a worried expression as soon as he saw the injured girl.

"No. We'll return home. Call the doctors"

"O-oh, okay young master"

For some reason Katsuragi felt excited. It was a strange feeling he felt for the first time in his life.

[Katsuragi Kazuma: 6]

****
It hurts.

Only thing I can feel is pain around my body. It's the price for running around the street during winter for many hours and escaping from Sakura.

That fucking bitch actually stabbed me and take the kids as a hostages.

I didn't expect that. But I learned one thing. The normal Sakura and this Sakura are two different people.

Actually I was aware but I didn't expect her to try to kill a child because of me. This whole game is just a bullshit.

It's all because of this game that I've to go through so much pain. Dating game? The main character is supposed to suffer so much in a 'dating game'?

Complaining in my mind like this will chnage nothing. Even if I want to complain aloud, I don't even have a power to open my eyes.

Where the hell is that hidden character? I'm now certain Katsuragi isn't the hidden character because he was originally just a side character until the hidden route.

Is it really Sakura's brother? I don't have any clue other than that.

Since this game is cliche it's possible. But how do I know and tell the game that I've found the hidden character?

Anyway I obtained 200 coins for discovering a hidden route. Even if I lose this time I will still obtain 100 coins from this route.

Nevertheless giving up isn't an option now because there's high chance that the second person who bought my information can be the hidden character. If my guess is right then Sakura's brother can't be the hidden character anymore. What kind of brother buys an information that his sister has?

".....we've to move her......"

"....do something about it.."

"But sir we're..........."

"She's on fewer and......"

Then I realized I'm still half-conscious. I can feel a needle piercing my skin and hear the voices of people around me.

[Show me Katsuragi's information]

[Name: Katsuragi Kazuma Age: 17
Character: friend of the first capture target, known as public manipulator
Type: Calculative, Good at socializing, Famous, Yandere
Hobby: books, chewing gum
Favorite color: black, white
Date of birth: 6th of July.
Hates idiot, cowards.
School: R.A.K high school]

As expected he's a yandere now. Hope he won't hurt me.

I now understand what the game meant about the game becoming two times harder.

[Show me Saito's information]

[Name: Usato Saito. Age: 16
Character: Elder son of the famous models.
Type: Kuudere, Soft, kind, antisocial, yandere
Hobby: books, music, sleeping, sweets
Favorite color: White.
Date of birth: 14th of July.
Hates crowds, school, energetic people, social work and homework.
School: R.A.K high school....]

Let's just wake up now since I've three yanderes to deal with and have to find another person who's probably a yandere as well.