Chapter 15

It was a lean silhouette. Long slender legs, a petite waist, and an average shoulder length. His hair tousled a he pushed his luscious locks back with his small hand. In his other hand, he was twirling around a heart.

"W-Who are you?" I said in a very low tone. As if he didn't hear anything, he just walked out of my room, placing the object inside his pocket.

"That's weird." I muttered to myself and sat up, stretching out my limbs and hearing a few of my bones crack in the process.

I stood up, dragging my feet on the floor while walking along the corridor, several luggage bags waiting at the end. I looked at the sofa and found the seven men who were sitting down, either dozing off, chatting, or on their phones.

"Did you sleep well, princess?" I heard Taehyung's low voice from behind me as he hugged me softly. I blushed at the nickname, and blushed even more at the sudden contact.

My face was flushed red and everyone except Taehyung could see it. Knowing smirks started to form on some of the guys, namely Namjoon and Yoongi. I didn't know that I could get any redder than before but my face as of the moment proves this statement wrong.

"Y-Yes, Tae. L-Let go." I managed to stutter out. The said boy unwrapped his hands and placed them beside his lean frame.

The smiling man was already dressed up. A fashionable oversized fluffy cardigan was on top of a black shirt. His bottoms were also black and oversized. Around his neck was a necklace embellished with a small but pretty emerald green pendant.

Overall, he looked nice, VERY NICE. The other guys were probably all dressed up and ready to go too, leaving me the only one who is still in my sweats from this morning.

"Hello guys!!" I greeted, dragging my feet once again as I make my way to the kitchen to grab a few cookies to snack on for in the meantime.

I got back to the living room and all eyes were on me, concern evident on their faces. "Are you okay now, Y/N? I mean, you fainted." Jin asked me.

I smiled, "It's nothing, Seokjin. It's not like this haven't happened before." I muttered the last part to myself.

"Are you sure? If you need medications or anything, we'll go buy them at the drugstore nearby." Namjoon said, already getting up.

"Stop it, Namjoon. You are not driving anywhere." Yoongi deadpanned. I could see Jungkook stifling his laughter.

Hoseok on the other hand, couldn't keep his laughter in and started cackling, the others laughing out loud after.

I sat down beside the youngest. "Ooh what's that, Y/N?" Jungkook said and grabbed one of the cookies from my hand, Jin grabbing one after the younger.

They both started munching on the cookies; however, the elder's face started to scrunch up in disgust.

"Y/N, what flavor is this?" Jin asked me seriously.

"Why? Do you not like it? It's goooood!" Jungkook replied instead of me. Taehyung also decided to grab one, the others grabbing one soon after.

They all tried it and showed good reaction, except for the tallest who also scrunched up his face in disgust.

"Is this..." He started.

"My favorite, mint chocolate!" I exclaimed while munching happily on a cookie. The rest of the guys started to laugh while Namjoon and Seokjin sighed.

Taehyung, who scooted next to me, wrapped his arm around me. "They're gonna start debating about mint chocolate being a flavor which will take about an hour or so, you should get ready in the meantime." He said, stopping on some words to let out a short giggle.