Chapter 27

Jimin's POV

I was just about to leave the hotel to grab some breakfast when my phone started ringing.

I answered it, "Hello?"

I could hear someone sniffling, crying, "Jimin... can you please fetch me?"

In a flash I was hailing a cab, and at the same time, calling Jin hyung to just grab my stuff at their hotel and leave it at the house.

"___Hospital, please. Hurry!" I told the driver who did exactly as I said.

Within a few minutes, I arrived at the hospital and saw Y/N, shaking and trembling as tears flowed down her already tear-stained cheeks. Her eyes were already bloated, her nose was starting to get stuffy and all I could do was stare and frown.

"Wait for me here." I said to the taxi driver and got out of the cab.

The girl noticed me and ran to my direction. I opened my arms, ready to engulf her in a big tight hug.

Her body collided with mine. I could hear her cries and sniffles and it breaks my heart.

"There, there." I patted her back to calm her down.

I could already feel her tears through my hoodie. "L-Let's go home?" I asked her and she nodded, letting go of her tight grip around my body.

I told the driver the address and he drove away from the hospital. The cab was quiet, only Y/N's time-to-time sniffles and honks from other cars could be heard.

I wanted to ask her so bad about what it was and why was she feeling that way. But I decided to just ask her that later.

All I want to do is make this girl feel happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N opened her 2nd can of the day. Gulping down about half of the can, she let out a sigh.

"That's why I was feeling bad." She ended her story.

We are currently at my balcony, drinking beer together as she told me what happened. She told me that one of her patients died on her that day.

"So he was the first... poor guy." I said, chugging down my can.

Y/N stared at me with glinted eyes as she smacked me hard on the arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"That's not helping~" She replied with a frown, opening another can.

I grabbed the can away from her, "No... you already had too much. Stop." I told her sternly.

"I just want to drink to forget." She complained as she tried to reach for the can.

"Little Jun would be so sad if he found out that his doctor trying to forget him by drinking." I said, which made her calm down.

Seconds later, I could hear her sniffling again. I let out a sigh and an idea popped in my head, "Y/N-ah" I called her.

"Hmm?" She looked back at me, the usual glow in her eyes starting to fade.

"I wanted to ask you if you would like to go on a road trip with me, but you look really tired. Let's just rest."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N climbed on my bed, her face digging into the soft pillows. I smiled, making my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" She looked at me.

"To Jungkook's room. They are out right now so-"

"You're going to sleep there?" She asked and I nodded.