Chapter 16

Your POV

"We're here!!!" After an hour or so of flying and a few minutes of driving using the rented car around the streets of Jeju, buying groceries and whatnot, we finally arrived at a cabin located quite far from the city.

Seokjin turned the car engine off, getting out of the car and slamming the door quite hard, waking up the sleeping members.

I batting my eyelashes, waking up from my deep slumber and hopped out of the car, stretching out my arms while letting out a sigh. The cold breeze hit my cheeks, making me wrap my arms around myself.

Soon enough, bigger and stronger arms hugged me from behind, "Cold?" I could hear the meek voice of the youngest, followed by a long yawn.

I let out a low chuckle, "Still sleepy?" I asked him, to which he replied with continuous nods. I looked at him. His eyes were still closed and I could feel him leaning on me for support.

"Yah!" A guy spanked the younger's butt, fully waking up Jungkook. "What are you doing?" Hoseok who was carrying a bag of groceries with his hand said.

"Let me help you." I offered Hoseok my hand to which he denied to. "Open the front door for me please?" He said, handing me the keys.

I inserted the key in the doorknob, turning the knob to see a huge living room with two large white couches, throw pillows and blankets on it. On the other side were grey and brown beanbags. In the middle was a wooden coffee table, a flower vase in the middle. The was also a fireplace, firewood already set up in it.

I started to wander around the house, the other guys following soon after carrying the groceries and the bags. I looked at them, the urge to help them growing stronger. Yoongi, who met my gaze, just looked at me while smiling and nodded as if he was saying that it's okay.

I nodded back, now going to the other side of the cabin. I saw a door which led to a bedroom that had two queen sized beds, both of them having white sheets. The walls we're painted a dirty white with paintings decorating it. I t was cute, but not my type.

As I exited the room, another door caught my eye. This bedroom looked almost exactly as the other one but had light grey walls and black beds. Also, not my type.

I went out of the room and bumped into a body. My forehead colliding with his shoulder, causing me to rub my forehead in pain.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon looked at me with concern.

I shook my head, "I'm alright. Ae these the only rooms here?" I asked him.

"There's some rooms upstairs. Go check them out." He smiled, causing his deep dimples to appear.

"Oh okay!" I said and nodded my head goodbye. I walked up the stairs which was across the rooms.

The stairs brought me to the second floor which had three normal sized wooden doors and a big double door which I supposed led to the balcony.

The first door that I opened was the facing the balcony. Its walls were painted a nice shade of mint green. The beds had dark green sheets. Not really my type.

I made my way to the door which was located on the left side. It had tan-colored walls, bookshelves with random books were located on one side of the room, beside it was a wooden closet. It the middle of the room was a lilac colored bed, with darker colored pillows on top of it.

I sat on the bed, feeling comfy and a bit sleepy from all the travelling. I laid down on the bed, wrapping the blanket on my body. Soon enough, I was already in dreamland.

Jimin's POV

I was sitting on the couch with the other guys, waiting for Hoseok hyung. We were picking who rooms with who by playing rock, papers and scissors. I drank the last bit of my banana milk as I heard Hoseok hyung walking down the stairs.

"So... there are 4 bedrooms left. Only one of us will have a room for themselves while the rest of us will have to be roomies with someone else." He explained to us, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Ooh! Then I wanna room with Y/N." Taehyung cheered, who was immediately shushed by Hoseok hyung.

"Shush, Taehyung. First of all, that is not allowed. It doesn't matter if you have feelings for her or not, she is still a woman." Namjoon hyung explained, making Taehyung face scrunch up in sadness.

"Plus, she's already fast asleep on one of the single bedrooms." Hoseok hyung chimed in.

"Let's get this over with then. I'm sleepy." Yoongi hyung said; Jungkook started to giggle.

"You're always sleepy, hyung."

"Anyway, rock, paper, scissors!" Jin hyung chanted as we threw our hands.

I looked at all of them, all of them threw paper while I was the only one who threw scissors. I let out a sigh of shout of victory as I danced my way to the pile of bags, grabbing my luggage and bringing it up to my room.

I looked at the room across mine, Y/N's room; my smile dropped.

Shaking my head, I turned the knob and was greeted by brunette-colored walls and a light brown queen-sized bed which I immediately jumped on. "No wonder Y/N slept so fast, this bed is so comfy." I thought.

"Gosh, Jimin. Stop thinking about her!" I murmured and just decided to unpack my clothes and put them in the closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I have probably been tossing and turning around my bed for two hours now but I still haven't fallen asleep. I looked at my phone which was on my nightstand, 1:32 am.

"Sleep, Jimin, sleep." I told myself, closing my eyes once more as an attempt to fall asleep. I failed miserably for the nth time.

"Maybe a glass of water will do the trick." I got out of my room, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen, bumping into Seokjin hyung who was just going back to his and Namjoon hyung's room.

I grabbed a glass and started to fill it up with water, gulping down that glass straight away. I let out a sigh and decided to just go back up.

Lazily, I started to climb up the stairs. Dragging my slippers across the wooden floor, I stopped near my door when I heard something, no, someone crying.

At first, I found it very scary and was just about to go run to Taehyung and Jungkook's room only to find it locked, both of their snores could be heard from behind the door.

I started to look for the source of the sound, it was coming from behind the left bedroom's door, Y/N's room.

I opened the door and saw Y/N who was crying and shuffling around her bed profusely, sweating hard. Out of instinct, I grabbed her hand which seemed to make her calm as she grabbed it tighter.

"It's okay." I told her, trying to make her as calm as possible.

"I-I'm sorry." She said, well unconsciously, to which I replied with another, "It's okay."

"I didn't mean to forget you." She murmured.

I was shocked, "Does she remember?" I thought to myself.

"No, no, it's okay." I tried to shush her. She smiled, and started to sleep much better than a while ago.

She looked so peaceful and beautiful as she sleeps. Her hair was messy but it didn't do any harm to her fantastic features. Her cute little nose was so cute to the point that I wanted to 'boop' it. Her pink lips, so soft and kissabl- STOP PARK JIMIN.

When I realized that her grip around my hand softened, I tried my best to gently unwrap it and go bac to my room and sleep. I thought I succeeded when I felt her tug on my pinky.

"Stay... here with me, please."