1:No♥

I haven't seen a lot of Gintoki x Reader so I made one ^^

-Your POV-

"Gin,its just a drinking party." You whined as you tried to shake off your boyfriend who was clinging to you as if his life depended on it.

"No!There will be boys there!What do you think will happen if some random dude flirts with you while Gin-san is not there huuh?!" Gin whined back,he is not gonna let you go drink with a bunch of dudes.

(*clap* *clap*best boyfriend of the year award goes to-)

"But they were my past
coworkers."

"And you are my girlfriend!"Gin sighed before giving you a puppy eyed look.

"Just watch a bunch of movies with me here in your apartment,please?"

No....not those..

You tried to avoid eye contact and decided to stare at the ceiling instead."But my past boss will retire and he said he wanted to drink with his past workers."

"Look at me,Y/n." Gin demanded as you sweated nervously.Your eyes landed on the potted plant inside your room."Ahaha!What a beautiful plant-"

A pair of hands cupped your cheek,forcing you to look at him.

"If you wanna go to that drinking party so badly,say it to me without avoiding eye contact."

F*ck..

-Gintoki's POV-

Hell will freeze over before I let you drink with a bunch of dudes!!

Y/n was silent for a while.

"Say it,Y/n.If you succeed,I'll let you go."

She gulped.

She could never do that.

I smirked.

"I'm waiting."

-Your POV-

Oh no..

You slowly looked at Gin.

"I-I want to go to the d-drinking party...." You said quietly as your eyes started to drift away from your boyfriend's piercing gaze.

The room fell silent as you continued to avoid eye contact.

I did it right?I said it correctly, right?

Before you knew it,you were pinned down on the futon.Gin was smirking devilishly as he licked his lips.

Gin was smirking devilishly as he licked his lips

"Y/n.."Gin whispered in your ear,sending shivers down your spine.

You tried to get the silver-haired male off but it was no use,he was too strong.

"Looks like you...." Gin said huskily as he slowly closed the distance between your faces.

Eep!

"Are spending the day with me today!"Gin grinned before getting off of you."Now,let's go and watch movies!"

Gin exited your room and proceeded to go to the kitchen to look for some snacks.

While Gin was busy,you were having a heart attack from his sudden actions.

W-what the hell was that?!?!

---------------

Gin:*becomes a smooth bastard*
Readers:*has a heart attack*