4:Taken

-Your POV-

"Drink! Drink!Drink!Drink!" The boys cheered as they pointed at your already drunk boyfriend chugging down another beer.

"Yeaaahhhhh!!!" The boys cheered as they danced in the middle of the room.

Uhh...okay..?

You mentally groaned while thinking about taking care of drunk Gintoki.

Even though you know that you're gonna have a hard time later taking care of your drunk boyfriend,you let him have his fun.

I hope he doesn't puke at me later....

You sipped down on your beer as you occasionally chuckled at the boys' rowdiness.

You have high alcohol tolerance.It was rare for you to get drunk.

"Y/n-san,this guy wanted to ask if you were single."Shinpachi looked so done with life as he pointed at Gin who was tumbling all over the place.

Your lips formed into a smile."Sorry no,I'm taken."

Shinpachi sighed before looking at the silver-haired male."Gin-san,she said she's taken!"

"What?? *hic* Noooooo!!!"
Gintoki started sulking and continued drinking.

"Pffttt!" You tried to hold in your laughter as you watched your boyfriend Gin sulk.

"I'm gonna beat up the bastard who stole her from me!"

"Gin-chan,it's you."

"I'm gonna make him experience hell!!!"

"Like I told you,its you,Gin-chan!!" Kagura smacked the silver-haired male before sighing."You know what,nevermind.There's no hope for you."

"I think he had enough alcohol for tonight." You stood up and dusted off your clothes."We'll be heading upstairs everybody~"

"Bye lovebirds!!" Everybody waved goodbye and you started to assist you boyfriend up the stairs.

-Gintoki's POV-

"H-have I told you that you are so *hic* pretty??" I smiled at the woman who was assisting me.

"Stahp."

"Y-you *hic* you look like someone *hic* I know.."

"Who?"

I laughed before ginning at her.

"My future wife."

-Your POV-

Look at this smartass..

You blushed a bit but you didn't give a second thought to what he was saying.

You layed him down gently on the futon.You accidentally dropped him halfway.

"Haha oops."

You noticed Sadaharu peek at the door making you smile."Hey Sadaharu!"

"Warf!"

You felt a someone tugging on your sleeves making you look at Gin.

"Sleep with me."

"Gin,I have to go home." You removed his hand from your sleeve.Little did you know,it gave him an opportunity to pull you down beside him.

"Sleep." Gin said absently and drifted off to dreamland.

You quietly pecked his forehead before standing up."I have to go home.Goodnight,Gin."

(Haha yeet)

You carefully walked out the door and quietly closed it behind you.

"Goodnight,Y/n..."