9:Nice save

-Gintoki's POV-

I am here at Bar Otose where I quietly drink while my mind runs loose.

"What's in your mind,Gintoki?" Otose asked making me look at her.

"Ne,old hag....."

"What?"

"How do I propose to Y/n?"

-Otose's POV-

I accidentally dropped a bottle of wine while I looked at Gintoki wide eyed.

The whole room fell silent.

"Y-y-you what?" I stuttered before slamming my hands on the table and looking at Gin."You're planning on proposing to Y/n?!?!"

"Ehhhh?!?!?!"Shinpachi and Kagura exclaimed as they just entered my bar.

"Are toy serious about this,Gin-san?!" Shinpachi asked Gintoki who simoly blushed slightly.

"Shut up!You're too loud!"

"Serious about what?" Y/n entered and all of us quickly covered our mouth.

"Oh welcome,Y/n-sama." Tama bowed politely.

"Hi,Tama-chan!" Y/n greeted the female robot as she smiled gently.

"What were you guys talking about?" Y/n asked as her eyes fell on the suddenly dead silent bar.

"Stuff." I simply said before everyone went back to whatever they were doing.

-Your POV-

Weird...

You quickly approached Gun and sat down on the seat beside him."Gin,did I do something weird?"

Gintoki's face was flustered."Huh?Wha- oh..um..n-no."

"Hey...you okay?Do you have a fever?" You asked concerned before you placed a hand on his forehead causing the silver-haired  male to flinch.

You slowly cupped his cheeks before placing your forehead against his."You're temperature seems fine though.. "

-Gintoki's POV-

My face became red.

F*ck.

I internally panicked as Y/n placed her forehead against mine."You're temperature seems fine though.."

Otose cleared her throat while trying to stop herself from smiling.

Lemme guess.....

She's thinking about how nice it is to be young...

Old hag....

I gently pushed her away making some distance between us."I feel fine,Y/n."

"Y/n-san,would you like to come with me today?" Shinpachi asked as he approached you.

"Hm?Where?"

"Shopping."

"Okie!"

-Shinpachi's POV-

I lured Y/n-san away from the bar.

As we walked out I signalled  Gin-san to continue to do what he was doing.

Gin gave me a two thumbs up.

You better plan something.

-Gintoki's POV-

Shinpachi nice save!

"So as I was saying.." I cleared my throat before looking at Otose.

"How do I propose to Y/n?"