5:Upset boyfriend

Gin acts like a kid when he's with you lol

You spoil him too much,Reader-chan^^

-Your POV-

"So ummm....Y/n-san,could you please explain why Gin-san is like this?"Shinpachi asked making you look up from the magazine you were reading.

" He's mad."You emphasized the word 'mad' as you pointed at your pouting boyfriend.

"Hmph!"

"Why is Gin-chan being stupid?" Kagura butted in as she entered the room.

"Cause I didn't spend the night with him last night when he was drunk." You glanced at your boyfriend who looked away from you.

"Tch!"

"Are you that upset over it?" You sighed before standing up."I'm gonna go to the Shinsengumi."

You looked at Gin to see that he wasn't interested in what you were saying and is busy looking away from you.

....

You shrugged it off.

"Why are you going there,Y/n nee-chan?" Kagura asked before hugging you."Theres a sadist there,you aren't safe! "

You chuckled before ruffling her hair."They asked me for assistance.Don't worry,I'm getting payed."

Kagura didn't waste a moment to let you go and grinned."Do your best!"

....

"But shouldn't they ask for all of us?" Shinpachi asked.

"I don't know,they only asked for me though."You stood up and dusted off your pants.

"I'm going now~" You waved goodbye before heading to  Shinsengumi.

-Shinpachi's POV-

I looked at Gin-san to see a vein appeared on his face.He was pissed.

"You can act normally now.Y/n-san left."

Gin-san huffed."Is she an idiot?! Why go to a place full of males?!And the worst thing is,Mayo freak is there!"

"If you are that worried,why don't you stalk her,Gin-chan?" Kagura asked as she picked her nose.

"I'm not a stalker!"

Kagura burst out laughing."You're funny,Gin-chan!How about that one time when-"

"Shut up!That was only one time!"

I butted in."How about the one when you-"

"Shush! That doesn't count!"

"It doesn't huh."

"Why are you giving me that look?Gin-san is not a stalker!"

"Hm...okay....whatever you say..."

"You know what,I'm going to eat parfait." Gin-san stood up and headed outside,closing the door behind him.

"He's gonna stalk her,isn't he,Shinpachi?" Kagura asked while I simply nodded.

"Yup,sometimes I wonder why Y/n-san fell in love with a bum like him."