𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘙 

⚠️ || TW ||  ⚠️

There will be mention of abuse, sexual assault, blood, swearing, and some make out parts

|| if any of that triggers you then don't read, I will be putting a warnings before you read the chapters so you know if you want to skip ||

I won't be putting smut cause there still teenagers in real life, well some of them. I will only be putting kissing and make out sessions kinda, but I won't get into much detail cause uHm. Yeah:)

|| AGES ||

|| AGES ||

Sophia is - 16
Jaeden is - 17
Millie is - 16
Noah is - 16
Finn is - 17

The rest of the casts will be 16 or 17 whatever you imagine. There all sophomores.

Sophia and millie have been best friends since first grade, they always stayed by each other's sides.

Sadie and Sophia are known to be "rich" they have a really nice house and there mom is a lawyer and there dad is a soldier in the Marines. Millie is also rich but Sophia and Sadie don't act like they are.

Sadie is friends with Lilia, Maddie, Kenzie, adian, and Asher. There all rich and there all popular. They act like they own the school, Sadie never Communicates with Sophia. Adian and Asher are known to be the fuck boys.

Millie became friends with Noah at the end of spring break, he decided to introduce her to his friends, witch are 'Wyatt,Finn,jack,gaten,Caleb,chosen,and the rest of the ST and IT cast'. Sophia wasn't that happy cause jaeden martell was their friends, she never liked him cause he use to date Lilia and he was rude to her in middle school. But ever since they all hanged out she was always to be stuck with him.

They all live in California, and that's where the story will lead you too<3