𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

WARNING-
There's going to be a little bit of swearing/language

Tuesday April 7th, 6:12am
Sophia, woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She turned the other way and put the blankets over her head. It finally turned off and she went back to sleep. A couple minutes later it went off again. Sophia groaned and turned it off. She read 6:17 am, she stretched and later in bed for 5 more minutes.

She then sat up and stared at the floor, she rolls her eyes and made her way into her bathroom, she put her hair back into a low ponytail and washed her face. Then she brushed her teeth then hair, she was to lazy to do her hair so she just put it into a ponytail. She left her bathroom and went into her closet. She grabbed her uniform. She finally got it on, it was a white shirt tucked in a plaid blue and white skirt. Sophia
Grabbed her white hightop converse.

She went down stairs to get toast, her mom was already down there drinking coffee.

"Morning sweetheart" her mom said, "morning mom" Sophia said tiredly, she went into the kitchen and saw her sister Sadie in there and immediately rolled her eyes. Sadie was eating a bowl of cereal and on her phone.

"Want me to make you something" her mom asked, "no thanks" Sophia grabbed the orange juice and some toast from the toaster. Someone knocked at the door so Sadie went to open it.

"Sophia! Your rat friend is here" she said at opened the door all the way, Sophia walked over to them. "Call her a rat one more time I'll make sure I'll feed you to them" Sophia snapped back, Sadie just grabbed her keys then left for school. Millie came in. "Sorry mills" Sophia apologizes.

"It's fine soph" she smiled, they grabbed there stuff and head out. They walked to school since it was only 10 minutes away, plus they didn't have there license yet. They finally got to school and went to there lockers. The hallways were crowded with teenagers who were yelling and running around.

"They all act like children" Sophia said then Millie laughed, "yeah, well I have to tell you something" she said. I look at her "what is it" . "Well I may or may not be friends with Noah" she smiled, Sophia took a minute to realize what she was talking about, when she did she raised her eyebrows. "Wait noah Schnapp!?" She practically yelled, "yes" she chuckled. "Why, he's so.. boring" Sophia chuckles, "he's not. He's actually really nice, and be want me to meet his friends" Millie said looking at her. "And you want me to come with you huh" Sophia said and grabbed her history book out of her locker. "Please" Millie bagged Sophia rolled her eyes then smiled at her. "Fine, only because I love you" Sophia smiles slightly at brunette. "Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll see you later" Millie said then went into her class.

Sophia went into her history class, that was her least favorite cause millie wasn't in that class with her. But her sister was and her friends. Also Caleb McLaughlin and chosen Jacobs. She didn't have a problem with them, they are nice to her. But they just always asked for a pencil, she sat down and took out her book from her bag. The teacher came in the we started class.

After class, 8:25am

Millie, got out of class first. She was walking back to her locker when she heard someone yell her name.

"Millie" she turned around to see Noah running to her, she immediately smiled at him.

"Oh hi Noah" she said, "hi, so I was uh..wondering if you are still in meeting  my friends?" He asked, "of course. I wanted to know if my friend Sophia can come, she's my best friend and I don't wanna leave her"

"Of course, well maybe lunch" Noah asked, Millie nodded her head. "Cool. We'll see you later" he said then left. Millie was blushing and grabbed more books out of her locker. She saw Sophia and went up to her.

"Hey Soph" she said with a big smile on her face, Sophia looked at her then smiled. "What are you smiling about" Sophia said while there still walking to gym. "Oh nothing" she lied, "okay that's a Lie. Was it noahhh" Sophia Teased, "maybe, maybe not" they changed the subject and went into the locker room. They put there gym clothes. They went into the gym were all the sophomores were. The other kids were either playing basketball, volleyball, or doing stupid tik tok dances, or talking on the bleachers.

An hour into gym, 9:13am
Sophia looked at the girls who were doing tik tok dances then turned to Millie, "look who had straight tik tok" Millie and Sophia laughed, "hey so you know how we are gonna meet Noah's friends" Millie asked, "yeah why"
"Well it's at lunch, after this class and He asked if we can meet them when were at lunch" Millie explains. "Wait lunch is at 10? I thought it was 12" Sophia said confused, "they changed it cause the seniors and middle schoolers" she said "ohhh, I forgot the school moved the middle schoolers down here, I hope they survive cause there gonna be bullied by older kids" Sophia said looking down, "same. I'm worried" Millie added. The two walked around the gym waiting for the bell to ring, when it finally did they ran into the locker room so they can be the first to change. After they did that they made there way to the lunch room. Before they opened the door Noah called for Millie,

"Hey millie" he said, Sophia and millie turned around. "H-hi" Millie blushed, Sophia looked at both of them smirking. "Anyway are we going in" Sophia said, "yeah," Noah led them to there friends. Sophia stops when she sees Jaeden,

"These are my friends, I'm pretty sure already know them" Noah said then sat down. "Your joking right" Sophia says while Sophia and Jaeden are staring at each other, "what wrong" Millie asked standing by Sophia. "Your friends with him" Sophia asked Noah, he shook his head yes. "Just calm down, and sit down Sophia" Millie said, the boys looked and Sophia then Jaeden. He wasn't saying anything he just had flash backs to when they were in middle school and he bullied her. He felt a little bad but didn't show it.

"So, Noah. Are you and millie like" finn asked, Sophia looked the two. "What no, where just friends" they both said at the same time. Finn and Sophia smirked at each other knowing there gonna make a plan. "So, one question. Why was Sophia making a big deal about Jaeden" Wyatt whispers to Finn, Finn looked at him. "He use to bully her in 7th grade" he whispers back. Wyatt just looked at him in shocked and continued to eat his sandwich.

"Well I was thinking maybe we can all hang out?" Noah said, "that's a good idea" Caleb said, "yeah but what will we do, the only thing to do is-" jack was cut off, "we have a lot of things to do here jack, like a Lot" Chosen cut him off, "well what then" he asked. "What about the mall, not just shopping but there's a bowling alley, movie theater, budgy jumping.." Millie gave ideas, "mostly shopping" she finished, the boys laughed. "We can do that, I mean it doesn't matter to me" Jaeden said, Sophia looked at him then they locked eyes. She looked away and sat up straight.

5 minutes later.
"Okay well we know what we are gonna do now right" Finn asked, "yes finn, we are going to the beach and the mall" Sophia said and smiled at him, "actually we're going to the mall then the beach sophia" he replied then smiled back. They both giggled. Jaeden felt a bit jealous, he didn't know exactly how he felt about Sophia, but to see her and his best friend "flirting" kinda got to him.

The bell ringed, they left the cafeteria to go to there classes. Millie and Noah went together, Sophia and Finn went together, and the rest walked with each other. But they knew they could be best friends.

This is so bad but I tried. I have a lot of ideas that are coming up;)

Also I found out they canceled "I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS" and it triggers me. I'm so mad cause that show is my favorite show ikon Netflix>:(

-angel 🤍🌾🧡