𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Warning- some swearing
Mention of death.

Thursday April 9th, 3:45pm
(Sophias pov)
It was the the last day of school and we would have the week off. Since Tuesday millie and I been sitting with Noah's friends at lunch. We've made plans today and were gonna go after school. I became pretty close to Finn in the last 2 days, I'm still a bit mad that Jaeden is there friend. I don't know if he changed or not. It looks like it but I don't know for sure yet.

I'm in my last class witch is English, Finn and millie are In this class too. The bell rings, all you hear is students talking and getting there stuff ready to go home.

"Remember class, there will be a test on Monday so study" the teacher yells while kids are getting out of the classroom. Millie and Finn were waiting for me, we left and we meet up with the others.

"Wait so you have your license" I ask Finn, "yes, don't you" he laughed. Me and millie just looked at each other cause we didn't know how to drive, "wait you seriously don't have it" he went serious, "I failed 5 times and millie failed 3 times" I say, "HAH! You don't know how to drive that sucks" jack jokes, "shut up you don't know how to either" Wyatt said as he hits his arm.

We all get into his car, Finn and Jaeden are in the front, I'm sitting on millies lap, and the rest are sitting next to me and millie and in the back.

"So we're are we going" Finn asked, "uh we need to go to my house..I need to tell my mother" I say while scrolling on Instagram. "Wait why can't you call her" Finn said, he made the right turn to my house. millie got confused, "yeah but my phone I gonna die right now so" She said, everyone else started to look at Finn, he hesitates, "How do you know We're she lives?" Jaeden asked him, "I might of had secretly dated your sister" he whispered, jaeden turns his head at him fast, "you what!" Millie yelled, "I said I might of secretly dated Sadie" he yelles, I laugh. "Gross" I laughed again and look down at millie. "wait you don't care" he looked back "no. Just feel bad that you dated that hobit" everyone laughed at what I said.

"You know your really light Sophia" Millie said in her accent, me and Jaeden once again locked eyes while slowly looking down at millie. "Thanks for that millie" Jaeden laughed. We got to my house, "damn Sophia, your house is huge" Caleb said pretending to be shocked, "oh don't act like you guys are rich either" I say, "you guys coming in?" I asked them.

They get inside, Sophia shut the door behind them. They all were looking around still kinda shocked. "I thought you were gonna tell your mom" jack asked, Sophia squinted her eyebrows then went to the kitchen. She didn't see her mom, "mom!" She yelled, she shrugged her shoulders. "Wheres your parents" chosen asked. "My mom is problay at work" she said throwing her Jacket on the couch.

"And your dad" Wyatt asked still looking around. She stopped when he mentioned her dad, she turned around at looked at them. "Oh um. He passed away. A couple years ago" she said softly, "oh-I I'm sorry, I didi-" Wyatt was interrupted. "No its-it's fine I'm use to it" she said the last part quietly, she was walked over to the stairs, "I'll be right back I'm gonna get my charger and please don't break anything, come on millie" Millie follows her upstairs.

Jaeden watched her as she walked up, "god I'm and idiot" Wyatt said, "it's fine Wyatt you didn't know" finn said. "I wonder how he died," Caleb asked, jaeden was looking at there family photo then saw her dad in a picture in the Marines. "I think I know" Jaeden said, they turned there backs and walked towards him. They saw the picture..

"Oh" jack said, jaeden looked down and saw other family pictures. One with Sadie and Sophia when they were little. One with Sophia and millie early this year. And a family Portrait. "I still can't get over how extremely big there house is" Caleb said, "I know. It's like you can touch something then it will break" jack said then was about to but his finger on a flower vase, "don't touch that jack" jack pull his hand away fast.

"Okay let's go" Sophia said walking down the stairs. They all get out of the house. Sophia and millie stayed by the door locking up the house. They were walking back to the car when Sophia realized something.

"Shit" she said then turned around, "what wrong" Millie asked. "I forgot my necklace, I'll be right back" she said to the others. Sophia unlocks the door then goes in. She runs up the stairs, she went over to her vanity trying to find the necklace her dad gave her. When she found it she got up and tried to untangle it, she looked at the vanity mirror and saw something, it was a man she never seen she gasps and turns around. He wasn't there, she was breathing hard and ran outside.

"Hey,you okay" Jaeden ask, Sophia was looking back at the house. "Uh yeah I'm fine" she said then went in the car. She didn't talk about what she saw. It was like a ghost but it looked so real.

Im still mad about I am not okay with this. Netflix canceled good shows but they are making a kissing both 3. And "girlies" really. Like that's called sexualizing children. I'm so done..
-angel 🌾