Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Lʏʟʏ🦋 (August 17th,2020)
Today's the night of our party which is at 9:30 and then we tomorrow we leave to Miami and we'll be back probably Sunday or Monday. But anyways I'm just waking up melo still sleep. We sometimes go to the gym or I'll wake up and make breakfast. But anyways I grabbed my phone checked the time and got out of melo's arms and went to the bathroom I used the bathroom and then brushed my teeth. I then got the shower and washed up.

Bae. I said as the bathroom door opened and I couldn't see cuz I was washing hair but I heard him peeing so I knew it was him. After he peed he washed his hands or whatever and then got in with me. I raised the shampoo out my hair and off my face and looked at him.

Morning. I said hugging him.

Morning baby. He said and hugged me back. I pulled away from the hug and let him wash up I got out and did my makeup then threw my panties and bra on with my robe.

Baby you want me to make breakfast? I asked.

Yeah sure ma. He said spitting the toothpaste.

What do you want? I asked.

You. He said looking at me. I giggled and shook my head.

Seriously baby...what do you want? I asked.

You. He said grabbing my waist and put me on the counter.

Baby we just showered nooo. I laughed.

Baby it's our birthday weekend please. He begged.

No later. I said. He sucked his teeth and sighed.

Fine go make breakfast. He said. I kissed him and then got down and walked to the kitchen he followed me. I grabbed eggs and a pan and I put butter on the pan and started mixing the eggs.

Baby can you get the bacon out. I said. He grabbed the bacon out the refrigerator.

Thanks. I said he nod sucking on his bottom lip and twisted his curl. I turned around and looked at him.

What ya sexy ass looking at? He asked. I bit my lip and grabbed his hand pulling him closer to me.

What?? He asked. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. He kissed back moving his hand down to my ass and smack it making me moan.

I thought you wanted to wait till later? He asked pulling away.

We are. I said turning around he placed his hands on my waist and got closer. I could feel his boner and I smirked finishing up breakfast and we ate after we ate we got dress.

Okay you ready baby? I asked. He nod and fixed his pants and stood up straight.

Kiss. I said. He kissed me then we left and got in the car.

Aye why haven't you gone back to work yet? He asked as he started the car.

Cuz I decided to quit I cuz I knew my business was going well I was making way more money then my job payed me. I said.

When where you gonna tell me? He asked.

I didn't think you would care. I said.

I do care actually cuz I care bout you and your choices even if there stupid I might agree but then I again I might not just like when you wanted to fight Ashely I wasn't defending her I wasn't just agreeing with you choice. He said.

I don't really agree with none of your choices ether like when you fought that boy cuz he said he and I fucked and I knew you knew that I would never have sex with anyone else. I said.