pilot dib x tsundere reader [slight nsfw]

you pull out your phone, it's 7:43 pm at night. you were on your way to dib's house, you two are pretty good friends. this is actually your first time actually getting to hang out with him because he is always trying to expose zim, you notice you are now at dib's house. you knock on the door and dib opens the door "hey (y/n)! you're finally here, what took you so long?" he asked. you step into the house "sorry, for some reason the traffic light was red for a REALLY long time" you said. dib closes the door as you look around "hey where's your dad and your sister?" you ask "they're out tonight" dib said. you shrug and sat down on the couch and watch whatever is on TV, dib sits down with you and puts his arm around you and you push him away "what are you doing!?" you ask with a hostile tone "hey, isn't it was good pals do?" dib asks "YES! but with a lady it's really weird!" you say "well...is it weird if i do this?" he asks. he grabs you by the waist and sets you on his lap "wha- i...YES IT IS WEIRD!" you yell "now let me go!!!" you demand "ok i will but, you have to kiss me first~" he said in a flirty tone "what has gotten into you dib!?" you ask "i don't know what your talking about" he teases "ALRIGHT FINE! but this stays between us!" you agree "that's a good girl.." he says stroking your cheek. you lean in and kiss his cheek "no, on the lips~" dib says. you roll your eyes and you kiss him on the lips. he immediately slides his tongue deep in your mouth. your eyes shoot open in surprise. you start to give in and you try to push your tongue into his mouth. you both start making out on the couch, you two pull away for air then start kissing again. dib suddenly breaks the kiss "wait why'd you stop?"you asked "oh so you liked it, huh?" he asks "i mean- WHY DID YOU DO THAT! you...dummy?" you insult but got confused half way. dib had suddenly pulled you onto his chest, cuddling you "you're mine..." he whispers. you were about to yell at him, but stopped. he was so warm, soft and even held onto you gently. you close your eyes and smiled "and you're mine too..." you whisper. you heard the ringtone on your phone, you get up and answer your phone. it was your mother "sweetie where are you?" your mom asks "i'm at dib's house mom don't worry" you reply "alright well i think you should come back home now" your mom says "okay, i'll be home soon, alright bye i love you!" you say and hang up your phone. you look over to dib "i have to go home now" you tell him "oh, well...i guess i'll see you tomorrow?" he asks. you kiss his cheek, he blushes "of course, you dummy~" you say "i love you" he says "i love you more..." you say as you close the door.

what a night...